Anastasia Kingsnorth #53 Saffronstasia Barksnorth - Saffron got a Range Range, so I got a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched haz latest video?? They still giggle about sex 😭😭

also, in julies recent video, her food shop consisted of ready made meals. She even got ready made mash. That explains why ana never cooks. Why does Julie not cook, she has the time

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Julie looks like an old witch in her latest video , why made her go so dark with the hair 🥴🥴🥴 it didn’t work for your daughter it’s not going to work for you dear 😂.

I don’t want to hear about Julie’s effects from The second jab !! She only got it so she could fly to America!!

duck me is testicles scary looking 😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
something i really don’t understand is when people go out of their way to say that influencers like ana ‘work so hard’ 🙄 it’s obviously okay to like and support influencers that you’re a fan of but it’s a whole other story to go out if your way to defend them and say they ‘work hard’!! just appreciate that they are lucky to be in the position they are in and move on, i will never ever understand that brainwashed ‘fans’ who think that influencers like ana can do no wrong, it’s incredibly delusional and is possibly the thing that winds me up most about influencer culture

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 40
something i really don’t understand is when people go out of their way to say that influencers like ana ‘work so hard’ 🙄 it’s obviously okay to like and support influencers that you’re a fan of but it’s a whole other story to go out if your way to defend them and say they ‘work hard’!! just appreciate that they are lucky to be in the position they are in and move on, i will never ever understand that brainwashed ‘fans’ who think that influencers like ana can do no wrong, it’s incredibly delusional and is possibly the thing that winds me up most about influencer culture
It makes me so angry! I’ve just got home after starting work at 9am - I’ve worked my butt off today for minimum pay

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What do ya'll think the final contract is for. Why she got the new necklace? It can't be Love Island, she deffo wouldn't cut it.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else hate when she wears black? I know it supposedly suits everyone but I just feel like it does nothing for her. She always looks so basic, and greasy and with the cap. When do we ever see her in a nice day dress? Or a skirt? Some colour? Something flowy? Especially on holiday! It’s always grimy joggers, hoodies, baggy trousers, caps, trainers…that’s it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anyone else hate when she wears black? I know it supposedly suits everyone but I just feel like it does nothing for her. She always looks so basic, and greasy and with the cap. When do we ever see her in a nice day dress? Or a skirt? Some colour? Something flowy? Especially on holiday! It’s always grimy joggers, hoodies, baggy trousers, caps, trainers…that’s it.
Wouldn't look bad if her hair wasn't a greasy mess, her faketan wasn't patchy and lets not start on that horrid long green mac she wears.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor ana is traumatized from walking in the wind, hope she’s ok

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.