Anastasia Kingsnorth #53 Saffronstasia Barksnorth - Saffron got a Range Range, so I got a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you joking THREE fast food meals in a day? Burger King, McDonalds and KFC. Also must be a tit satnav if it doesn't talk to you.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I’m in shock. 3 fast food meals in day. I wouldn’t even have that in a month

Reactions: 30
In her new video, she got a Burger King, a McDonalds and a KFC? In about 6 hours?
ew i can’t stop imagining how many greasy finger marks there must be on her steering wheel and doors and i can imagine atticus wiping his fingers on the chairs. crumbs everywhere and stinking of beef

the way she prioritised getting a burger king when she said she was running late as well like she so could’ve waited to eat something at home

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Shes so thick. She just needs to put the audio on on her satnav 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Im a bit concerned she only put her glasses on half way through the journey if she actually needs them to drive’

Also, lol that she brought her dream car and the SAT Nav doesn’t work 🤣

I can’t even deal with the Burger King McDonald’s and KFC in one day! Also Anna eating is just vile the way her mouth moves and she talks with her mouth full 🤢

Last edited:
That sat nav must have audio! She’s also driving in the outside lane so clearly doesn’t know how to drive on the motorway.
The comments on that vlog read like Tattle 😂

Reactions: 26
That sat nav must have audio! She’s also driving in the outside lane so clearly doesn’t know how to drive on the motorway.
The comments on that vlog read like Tattle 😂
theres also no way it doesn’t tell you how long you have on the motorway. She’s 100% using it wrong cause she’s thick as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 37
"There's no way I can drive for 2 hours 40 minutes straight." That's literally nothing...have you never been stuck in bad traffic before? So dramatic all the time.

Also no need to stop at a services for 20 minutes to get a burger, especially when you are trying to get home before Atticus gets out of school. Literally could have brought a few snacks from your crisp drawer and you would have been fine. This girl just cannot resist the fast food.

Last edited:
Reactions: 57
She loves showing everyone her singing doesn't she? Ana you aren't gunna get a record deal babe give it a rest x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Can’t actually deal with her, if you can’t use that sat nav get google maps on your phone that talks to you and tells you how many miles to go for 🙄🙄. Personally I’d hate to drive an automatic for the first time on the motorway as I’ve never driven one, couldn’t imagine spending all that money on a car I wasn’t confident with at the start! Also the 3 fast food meals, she’s ridiculous and needs to stop 😆

Reactions: 16
She loves showing everyone her singing doesn't she? Ana you aren't gunna get a record deal babe give it a rest x
Don’t tell me that’s her new career dream alongside coffee shop owner, landlord, fashion designer and TV presenter

• Haha
Am I the only one shocked she thought the apple fries would be chips ? She is so thick it’s unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Can someone please inform her that this picture is NOT a vibe!  i feel so sorry for young girls these days having to always compare them selves to people like her... glad i spent my teenager years where no one gave a trot.. we used to pose with our plaggy bottles filled with whatever we've found out of our mum n dads alcohol stashes.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.