Anastasia Kingsnorth #53 Saffronstasia Barksnorth - Saffron got a Range Range, so I got a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks to be more on her hips and thighs, and she is definitely breathing in to suck her stomach in.
I didn’t put on weight until I was 30 so it will probably catch up with her! Although I’ve never eaten fast food as often as Ana does.

Reactions: 26
Wow how does she have that figure with all the fast food she eats?!
Shes only 21. If she continues like that it won't last. She's not like Zoella who definitely never finishes a meal and has a toddler diet. Ana eats crap daily.

Reactions: 14
Am I the only one shocked she thought the apple fries would be chips ? She is so thick it’s unbelievable
I thought that too. What on earth made her think they'd be chips. Chips are made from potatoes. Mind you, she probably doesn't even know that 🙄

Reactions: 14
What video is this
Tbh the Sides video didn't have great comments and the dream jewellery video had bad comments too. I think her time is numbered on YouTube

Also, Ana/Frodo whoever is reading this. Check your links. Still linking Sides when Ana said "I'll link my Spotify playlist in the description"

I’m in shock. 3 fast food meals in day. I wouldn’t even have that in a month
I think the most I ate fast food was when my kitchen was redone before lockdown and I even felt horrid and tried getting healthy takeout. But Ana just scoffs

Reactions: 5
Sorry but if you are going on the motorway surely you would sort your satnav out before you went and made sure it was working correctly. She is such a dumb witch.

Reactions: 22
I can just imagine Ana sending this to the newspapers saying have I made it to page 3 yet? Buy a bikini that fits you ya desperate woman!
See I really don’t think that is a flattering picture of her at all..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can just imagine Ana sending this to the newspapers saying have I made it to page 3 yet? Buy a bikini that fits you ya desperate woman!
It’s funny because she looks nothing like this on her channel or in pics/videos that others post of her

Her new video…all she really cared about was seeing everyone’s reaction to her ‘new’ car, not one care about actually seeing her family that she ‘misses so much’🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
We have all seen her in locked in. Her body looks NOTHING like her insta pics loool. Shes slim, but normal.

Reactions: 27
Can someone please inform her that this picture is NOT a vibe!  i feel so sorry for young girls these days having to always compare them selves to people like her... glad i spent my teenager years where no one gave a trot.. we used to pose with our plaggy bottles filled with whatever we've found out of our mum n dads alcohol stashes.

…and breathe out ana

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone please inform her that this picture is NOT a vibe!  i feel so sorry for young girls these days having to always compare them selves to people like her... glad i spent my teenager years where no one gave a trot.. we used to pose with our plaggy bottles filled with whatever we've found out of our mum n dads alcohol stashes.
She loves herself doesn't she. The bikini top is barely covering her nips 🥴

Reactions: 12
3 takeaways is shocking but what’s even worse is feeding Atticus 2 greasy, fatty, salty takeaways after school. She’s an adult and can make her own choices. He can’t.

Reactions: 25
Are her boobs natural or did she have a boob job?
It’s funny because she looks nothing like this on her channel or in pics/videos that others post of her

Her new video…all she really cared about was seeing everyone’s reaction to her ‘new’ car, not one care about actually seeing her family that she ‘misses so much’🙄
Yes and only went to see her fam as she was down there to go to the airport. I mean seriously Ana its a basic Range Rover its not remotely exciting or interesting:sleep:

Reactions: 5
How can she be comfortable wearing that top??? It doesn’t fit?? It’s so unflattering 😩

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.