Anastasia Kingsnorth #52 Does a Q&A that doesn't spill the tea, scoffs mcds in A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FAAE3208-1929-41DE-8DE2-B462DF033D1C.png

i cannot explain how much I had to do a double take with this photo, the photoshop is so real it doesn’t even look like ana!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I was watching Jamie’s recent video with Millie T and it’s so obvious Anastasia is now an inside joke for them😭 made an absolute fool of herself on that show

Reactions: 29
Guys I’m gonna manifest for a lovely Victoria sponge cake to fly into my house through my window I’ll let you know when it arrives ✌🏻😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
another shameless attempt to get her engagement up when we all know she probably won’t end up sending the stuff if that poor giveaway winner is anything to go by 🥴 who even is this girl anymore
Isn’t it a bit strange to collect a load of peoples addresses before a winner has been announced? What are they gonna do with 100s of peoples addresses in Anas dms (a lot of whom will be children)? Can they guarantee they’ll be kept safe and deleted after? GDPR minefield 🧐

Reactions: 50
It looks like she slimmed her overall face in this
This should be illegal sorry but she looks duck all like this!! Her nose is big and she needs to get over it. Get a nose job if your that bothered ffs just stop editing pictures when you DONT look like this

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If she was that bothered by her nose then she would have got a nose job long ago.. she says she's worried about going ahead and doing it because of the pain afterwards. I'm sorry but that's just a poor excuse. If an insecurity was ruling my life like that then I would just go and do it no matter the pain! She just doesn't want to wait for it to heal and she's doesn't want the bruising on her face.. you know what she's like if her friends go out without her while she's healing it will cause massive FOMO for her, she wouldn't cope.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.