Anastasia Kingsnorth #52 Does a Q&A that doesn't spill the tea, scoffs mcds in A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it a bit strange to collect a load of peoples addresses before a winner has been announced? What are they gonna do with 100s of peoples addresses in Anas dms (a lot of whom will be children)? Can they guarantee they’ll be kept safe and deleted after? GDPR minefield 🧐
And if her account got hacked…. pedalo minefield

Reactions: 8
I think manifestation is bull! I think it’s a slap in the face. It has nothing to do with being successful and stuff. Life happens regardless and things happen, doesn’t mean that they manifested it! Yes having a positive mindset can help but how can you mix manifestation with things like mental health, finance?
For example; Depression, you can’t manifest that you’ll get better, you can hope you’ll get better or ask for help and get treatment, you can’t get rid of it like that, you would need help to guide you through it, and that’s why I hate influencers bringing manifestation into it.
The two don’t go and the book the secret and all that is bullshit. Just a scam and I think it should be taken off she shelves because it has nothing to do with daily life. It literally is such a toxic subject because it makes people believe that they aren’t good enough or there life isn’t good enough or wish for unrealistic things and get upset when they don’t happen.

she needs to stop with all the manifestation tit. She got lucky from YouTube, she didn’t manifest anything. There’s planning and doing something. She needs to wake up.
manifesting is this generations religion. humans are naturally drawn to religion and being part of something greater, but numbers have drastically declined in the past couple of decades and christianity in the uk didn’t get passed down through the generation like it previously would. now we have a generation of people that are searching for something greater and capitalism has led them to manifesting, praying to god to help others isn’t enough, we now need to ask the universe for a designer handbag

Reactions: 15
This should be illegal sorry but she looks duck all like this!! Her nose is big and she needs to get over it. Get a nose job if your that bothered ffs just stop editing pictures when you DONT look like this
They're debating amending the 'online safety act' in the house of commons this week. I cant remember exactly everything they're debating but i do remember an MP talking on sky news about making it a legal requirement that all influencers have to disclose all photoshopping and filters. I cant rememeber if thats on this act or another though!

Reactions: 16
manifesting is this generations religion. humans are naturally drawn to religion and being part of something greater, but numbers have drastically declined in the past couple of decades and christianity in the uk didn’t get passed down through the generation like it previously would. now we have a generation of people that are searching for something greater and capitalism has led them to manifesting, praying to god to help others isn’t enough, we now need to ask the universe for a designer handbag
I definitely agree that manifesting has become a religion as traditional religions have become outdated and are quite restrictive especially in a country like England that is becoming more and more progressive and diverse. But i wouldnt say it's capitalism. Like you said, alot of religion has always been help others, but manifesting is much more selfish which is a tendency of capitalism but personally i would say its more based on materialistic values

Reactions: 4
Why what was said?
First Jamie bleeps out a name of one of Millie’s exes or something and says Anastasia should shout him.
then a would you rather for Jamie about kissing Anastasia or saving millie and he says he already does that all the time.

Reactions: 5
The sad thing is she probably put that outfit on just to take pictures in the lift then went back to her flat 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How embarrassing that Ana didn’t get invited to the Brits 🤣😂 I Jess she forgot to manifest that !!!
…….
Even beauty spectrum, Nanny and Pam along with the spirit of Princess Diana got an invite !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
How embarrassing that Ana didn’t get invited to the Brits 🤣😂 I Jess she forgot to manifest that !!!
…….
Even beauty spectrum, Nanny and Pam along with the spirit of Princess Diana got an invite !!!
Nanny and Pam went dressed as fairies with their magic wands 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
…….
I never usually comment on here, I’d rather just read, but I SCREAMED💀this is the funniest thing I’ve read on this thread, UNREAL job keep it up xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I never usually comment on here, I’d rather just read, but I SCREAMED💀this is the funniest thing I’ve read on this thread, UNREAL job keep it up xx
It’s got to the point where you either laugh or cry with these people to be honest 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Anyone else just can't stand Freya. When they say 'OMG GIRLSSSS' 'GIRLS'!

She needs a good few months off YouTube to gain her personality back.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.