Anastasia Kingsnorth #52 Does a Q&A that doesn't spill the tea, scoffs mcds in A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god her new video 😭 so much to say! So she booked a night at the Hilton hotel with Freya where she can see it from her actual apartment? Waste of money. Said she was going to a BEAUTIFUL restaurant etc and how her outfit is going to be the best outfit she has worn in 2022 and then she comes out with that monstrosity 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just CANNOT! And she ordered Moët and snacks on an app! Why not just get them from a shop and take them with you? Weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Did anyone else clock this horrible moment

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh my god her new video 😭 so much to say! So she booked a night at the Hilton hotel with Freya where she can see it from her actual apartment? Waste of money. Said she was going to a BEAUTIFUL restaurant etc and how her outfit is going to be the best outfit she has worn in 2022 and then she comes out with that monstrosity 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just CANNOT! And she ordered Moët and snacks on an app! Why not just get them from a shop and take them with you? Weirdo.

Its so bad, why call it a staycation when she didn't do anything! Just stayed in a hotel, went out to eat then ordered mcdonalds. AWFUL

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ana babes, you haven't bought the car. It's not yours. You've financed a car. Lol.

All her goals are so materialistic. It's quite sad. Car, money, verified.

Reactions: 44
Bet shes killing herself that shes not been invited to the brits this year especially when so many smaller influencers did.. and shes been int he past

Reactions: 29
Jeez how old is she? who takes three friends with them to buy a car? god this girl cant do anything on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I just…she could have explored Manchester…while staying at her flat?? I don’t understand her lmao too much money no common sense

Reactions: 39
The corset and cargo pants outfit is hideous but her makeup looks nice! Glad she's ditched the foundation lips

Reactions: 21
I just…she could have explored Manchester…while staying at her flat?? I don’t understand her lmao too much money no common sense
Just think it’s such a shame that she has so much income and it is wasted on someone that can’t do anything alone or anything interesting!
Imagine using it actually travelling around and creating good content… I think she might regret wasting these years and her money on doing this current tit 🙄

Reactions: 16
TBH it makes more sense to have the car on PCP as cars lose their value as soon as they leave the showroom. God it will be full of greasy finger marks and mcdonalds smell within a week. :sick:

Reactions: 11
"i can't wait to drive round with my friends and to the drive thru" ffs Ana, is that all you want to do in your car? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So Anna hasn’t event brought the car only PCP. Makes sense a bit if it’s brand new but still paying interest extra for no reason 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
"i can't wait to drive round with my friends and to the drive thru" ffs Ana, is that all you want to do in your car? :LOL:
Well she needs to find some actual friends first!! Maybe she’s manifesting some as we speak!! 🥴😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its so bad, why call it a staycation when she didn't do anything! Just stayed in a hotel, went out to eat then ordered mcdonalds. AWFUL
What she normally does anyway 🤷 why did she order chocolate to the room when Freya got her guylian anyway.
Seeing that outfit in the video, IT IS HIDEOUS.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.