Anastasia Kingsnorth #52 Does a Q&A that doesn't spill the tea, scoffs mcds in A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s usually cheaper not to fly direct. Unless there wasn’t a direct flight yesterday which would surprise me especially from Heathrow.
Can’t say I’m surprised that Julie only got vaccinated because she had to. She is dim enough to believe Facebook scientists!
You’re talking about the woman who joined the illuminati 😂😂 she’s not right

• Haha
Reactions: 7

quite a few people saying ana.
Jokes on you. All my accounts are fake. Lol

Anastasia Kingsnorth #53: Saffronstasia Barksnorth - I saw Saffron got a range rover, so I got a range rover
This is the new thread title. #SorryNotSorry

Reactions: 6
It’s usually cheaper not to fly direct. Unless there wasn’t a direct flight yesterday which would surprise me especially from Heathrow.
Can’t say I’m surprised that Julie only got vaccinated because she had to. She is dim enough to believe Facebook scientists!
Yes but this is Ana the bad witch who has just "purchased" a RR. Odd.

Reactions: 2
In my experience karens tend to believe other karens, mejulies deffo seems like a karen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You’re talking about the woman who joined the illuminati 😂😂 she’s not right
Didn’t mejules say that the government had been spraying stuff in the air outside at the beggining of covid, that caused her some eye problems ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.