Anastasia Kingsnorth #52 Does a Q&A that doesn't spill the tea, scoffs mcds in A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manifesting bullshit! Steven Bartlett was talking about manifesting and The Secret on Loose Women today so that's probably where she got it all from.

The rich manifest whilst the rest of us work.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Even the videos she did during lockdown where she made her own kfc or McDonald’s or whatever it was were quite interesting and she could do that but with different kinds of cuisine like wagamamas or other places!
those videos she just went off recipe and then wondered why it tasted strange, the kfc gravy being too buttery because she didn’t weigh the butter or the ikea meatballs falling apart because she thought breadcrumbs were for coated meatballs

it’s absolute chaos because she can’t just buy a set of weighing scales, a measuring jug and some measuring spoons

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god I absolutely hate all the bullshit manifesting stuff. I’m sorry if you believe it but do you really think some crystals actual get you the things you want?! The word manifestation literally make me roll my eyes so hard that I’m concerned they may actually fall out of my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
‘manifestation has really been working for me recently🥺🥺’ STFU ana, just such a kick in the teeth to all the people who actually work hard for their achievements by saying that manifestation works, how deluded can one person be ??? 🙄

it really is such a slap in the face, and over such trivial things. I’ve been manifesting a baby for the last 6 years, will it cure my infertility then Ana?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
‘manifestation has really been working for me recently🥺🥺’ STFU ana, just such a kick in the teeth to all the people who actually work hard for their achievements by saying that manifestation works, how deluded can one person be ??? 🙄
How has it been working when she was begging to be verified for more than a year

Reactions: 17
so ive been thinking julie reminds me of my nan and they look so similar and they sound the same they ate from the same area and my nan was adopted when she was little because her mum could not look after her two children and i am not saying its true but what if they are related i know this has nothing to do with the thread but how do you find this out cos if i am related to mingsnorth i will acc cry 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
so ive been thinking julie reminds me of my nan and they look so similar and they sound the same they ate from the same area and my nan was adopted when she was little because her mum could not look after her two children and i am not saying its true but what if they are related i know this has nothing to do with the thread but how do you find this out cos if i am related to mingsnorth i will acc cry 😭😭😭
I’ll manifest that your not!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
this is the greatest thing I've ever read. I want to know more.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think manifestation is bull! I think it’s a slap in the face. It has nothing to do with being successful and stuff. Life happens regardless and things happen, doesn’t mean that they manifested it! Yes having a positive mindset can help but how can you mix manifestation with things like mental health, finance?
For example; Depression, you can’t manifest that you’ll get better, you can hope you’ll get better or ask for help and get treatment, you can’t get rid of it like that, you would need help to guide you through it, and that’s why I hate influencers bringing manifestation into it.
The two don’t go and the book the secret and all that is bullshit. Just a scam and I think it should be taken off she shelves because it has nothing to do with daily life. It literally is such a toxic subject because it makes people believe that they aren’t good enough or there life isn’t good enough or wish for unrealistic things and get upset when they don’t happen.

she needs to stop with all the manifestation tit. She got lucky from YouTube, she didn’t manifest anything. There’s planning and doing something. She needs to wake up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's been gagging for a blue tick for years. If it was all manifestation why didn't she just manifest it sooner??

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Anyone can request verification nowadays. Back in the day, blue tick was bit more privileged as it showed Instagram recognised you as as a big profile but now you just need to submit some documentation and they’ll be alright, here you go.
A couple of the venues I do social media for have a blue tick and they’ve only got 2000 followers. It’s not as cool as she thinks it is. And it makes it even worse that she thinks it’s as cool as she thinks it is!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Tbf, I’ll say this then show myself the way out. I saw the AD sign when it first popped up…..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think manifestation is bull! I think it’s a slap in the face. It has nothing to do with being successful and stuff. Life happens regardless and things happen, doesn’t mean that they manifested it! Yes having a positive mindset can help but how can you mix manifestation with things like mental health, finance?
For example; Depression, you can’t manifest that you’ll get better, you can hope you’ll get better or ask for help and get treatment, you can’t get rid of it like that, you would need help to guide you through it, and that’s why I hate influencers bringing manifestation into it.
The two don’t go and the book the secret and all that is bullshit. Just a scam and I think it should be taken off she shelves because it has nothing to do with daily life. It literally is such a toxic subject because it makes people believe that they aren’t good enough or there life isn’t good enough or wish for unrealistic things and get upset when they don’t happen.

she needs to stop with all the manifestation tit. She got lucky from YouTube, she didn’t manifest anything. There’s planning and doing something. She needs to wake up.
Completely agree with you. Its funny how you hear youtubers talk about manifesting yet they have management that sell them to brands for ads. The secret is scam, it has nothing to do with 'putting positive thoughts out into the universe'. Do you think actors just sit on their arse and manifested to be the best? No, they work hard and theyre talented. I deffo believe that everything happens for a reason, but that means good and bad stuff. It has nothing to do with manifesting and crystals. The problem is when you open yourself up to these theories, you look for validation in everything and it was because of that why you got it. Plus, its easy to 'manifest' when you do duck all day and get everything handed on a plate to you, does my head in!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She seems to just be looking for reasons to promote herself and pretend that her career is progressing. I’d be very surprised if we ever see her working in TV. The UK is full of influencers without any actual talent.

Reactions: 10
The fact that these people actually think they’re ‘better’ than anyone else and that they actually deserve to be ‘verified’ like who even is she? What because she has money means she deserves a tick more than say someone that works in a supermarket? I’d rather die than base my life on followers and people who I’ve never met.

Reactions: 22
The fact that these people actually think they’re ‘better’ than anyone else and that they actually deserve to be ‘verified’ like who even is she? What because she has money means she deserves a tick more than say someone that works in a supermarket? I’d rather die than base my life on followers and people who I’ve never met.
Most of her followers aren’t even real either.. which makes it worse 😬 it’s just cringe worthy behaviour

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.