Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilu22

VIP Member
You won Ana. Enjoy the verification. I hope it makes you very happy. Dear Lord what a sad little life Ana.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 142

GossWhore

VIP Member
Anastasia Kingsnorth #53: Saffronstasia Barksnorth - I saw Saffron got a range rover, so I got a range rover

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

whisperchat

VIP Member
Embarrassing the way they go on about sex to be honest. Grow up!

C42BC36A-E315-43BC-9061-4777D2CDD7D4.jpeg
‘I wrote in the card happy Valentine’s Day to the baddest bitch because why not’…. Omg the amount of cringe that just surged through my body I can’t cope. Why would you write that to yourself and broadcast it 💀 you’re not a bad bitch hun you’re an average 21 year old with greasy hair and a fast food addiction that just got VERY lucky with a you tube career. Calm yourself😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 83

laulau29

Chatty Member
« So many people have been asking me questions about my car like what car have you got, what’s your car, what car did you buy » that’s all the same question ana

• Haha
Reactions: 79

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220217-221144_Instagram.jpg

A few precious moments??? Ana too much of a celeb now to spare half a day for her family? 🥴 Looks like a bloody meet and greet pic

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Chloesm

VIP Member
As an Italian I literally died when I saw the way she cooked pasta in her latest vid
DE592D39-3625-46B2-B04C-4C0056F06A2A.jpeg

Girl the water is supposed to fully cover the pasta😭😭😭 The pasta has to be fully submerged

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75

Elle

VIP Member
Bit behind bbys. Watching the true or false McDonald's mukbang now...always original video ideas from our Ana. Even calling it '20 questions, 20 chicken nuggets' would make it seem a little more original. ANYWAY was anyone else howling at 'did you do bits in the Locked In house?'. Girl didn't open her mouth to speak let alone doing bits! Of course she included that question. Why is she OBSESSED with creating the illusion she's segsual. Skinny queen also said she can never manage 20 nuggets. Doesn't sound like too much of a challenge but guess it would be hard for our bby with the petite stomach. Also cracked me up when she said she wishes she could have gone to uni for graduation day and throwing her cap in the air. Definitely the point of uni. I'm only 4 mins into the video but had to some say hi 👋. If you like my comment, smash a huge thumbs up (fucking hate it when she says that) and other than that, let's get started!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 71
She’s only watched the first episode of season 1 of Euphoria because she didn’t get into it but has now jumped to season 2 because her friendship group and the rest of social media are all currently watching season 2. I doubt she fully understands the plot and character development etc. It’s a random point but it really sums up her basing her whole personality and interests on what her friends like and what is currently trending on social media.
I just find people who can’t form their own opinions and have their own interests outside of what is currently trending really annoying. Flashback to her in the Locked In house when we would see her laugh/react to things 5 seconds later than the rest of the group because she was watching how everyone else would react to certain jokes/announcements.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
made me laugh that she said there’s a bad storm in manchester. it’s all over the uk why does she think manchester is it’s own seperate place that is special fo her

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Hamandmushroom

Spot the "gifted" 🙄

We all know influencers' main job is advertising and promoting, it's expected. So, if you try to hide the fact a product is gifted, that suggests to me you're embarrassed, possibly because of high frequency and greed. Solution = don't reach out for free things or say no! 😡

Screenshot_20220215-085803~2.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
Can anyone else just not even watch her anymore? I used to guiltily enjoy some of her videos but she’s so entitled, braggy and trying to be a “bad bitch” since she moved into that apartment, it’s the cringiest thing ever! She actually thinks she’s God gift (you’re not Anus) and no one’s arsed about your shitty car. Get your teeth fixed, stop slicking your hair, stop being a tramp and be f*cking humbled.

• Heart
Reactions: 64