Anastasia Kingsnorth #52 Does a Q&A that doesn't spill the tea, scoffs mcds in A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still sticking by my post saying she’s going to do a photoshoot with a tacky balloon arch - I can feel it happening

Reactions: 48
Okay so I know this is a bit behind but I meant to mention it when she first posted the video and just forgot.

In her going / not going to LA video.. did anyone else notice that she didn’t change her outfit once. And the video is across 4 days..
The day she went to the airport
The day she came from from the airport
The day after she came from the airport and went in to town then B and F came over
The day after that…

A jumper can be worn multiple times without washing don’t get me wrong but like, it seems she wore the entire tracksuit for 4 days and filmed it. You’d think she’s take the jumper off or something! It’s literally the only thing she wears throughout! I was so confused by the timings but she said good morning 3 times so must be 3 different days.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Okay so I know this is a bit behind but I meant to mention it when she first posted the video and just forgot.

In her going / not going to LA video.. did anyone else notice that she didn’t change her outfit once. And the video is across 4 days..
The day after she came from the airport and went in to town then B and F came over
The day after that…

A jumper can be worn multiple times without washing don’t get me wrong but like, it seems she wore the entire tracksuit for 4 days and filmed it. You’d think she’s take the jumper off or something! It’s literally the only thing she wears throughout! I was so confused by the timings but she said good morning 3 times so must be 3 different days.
I didn’t notice before but she is quite notorious for wearing things for a while before washing. It’s been mentioned many times on here. So I’m not suprised. There’s nothing wrong like you say with wearing a jumper a few times, but it’s something she seems to do often and for long periods

Reactions: 15

The day after that…

Plus the sweat from traveling 🤮

Reactions: 14

The day after that…

She travelled so much as well

Reactions: 3

The day after that…

Looks like she hasn’t washed her hair either as it just gets more greasy so it’s fair to assume she hasn’t even showered in those 4 days. Probably slept in the tracksuit too 🤮

Reactions: 9

The day after that…

And that ladies and gents, is Anastasia Mingsnorth summed up

Reactions: 15
Looks like she hasn’t washed her hair either as it just gets more greasy so it’s fair to assume she hasn’t even showered in those 4 days. Probably slept in the tracksuit too 🤮
She is the queen of the greasy gang let's not forget

Reactions: 12
Has she mentioned anything about going to the Brits tonight? Surely it would be all over her socials by now

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.