Anastasia Kingsnorth #52 Does a Q&A that doesn't spill the tea, scoffs mcds in A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A blue tick really isn't a massive achievement. She isn't a celebrity, no matter how much she may think she is

Reactions: 40
We should have gone with the blue tick title because you know she reads here

Anyways, can't wait to see the 💫manifestation💫video

• Haha
Reactions: 21
1FCAF675-1C74-45AC-A873-CF43FCAA11CB.png
5C5C23A5-5FC5-4512-ADE2-EC7EA9AF635A.png

you can see her whole thongs through her trousers that looks so chavvy🥴 on Lilybultx Instagram story

Looks like her and beka kerridge are friends again too, wonder what happened between them both as beka would always avoid mentioning Anna when she got mentioned in the comments of her live

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Why does she do that weirdo pouty/winky thing 🙄 does she think it’s attractive!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
You won Ana. Enjoy the verification. I hope it makes you very happy. Dear Lord what a sad little life Ana.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 142
Julie’s latest blog her use of past tense verbs really grates on me! ‘I’ve took down’ no you’ve taken down!

Reactions: 31
Oh look saffron is going to be on another tv show , Ana how many tv shows have you done now? 😉🤔😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Right how much did she pay Instagram to get verified 🤣 probably just as much money she paid for her first thousand + followers🙈😂 how embarrassing… now you’ve been blue ticked Ana maybe start working on actually putting decent content out there because you’re boring as duck love

• Haha
Reactions: 19
that hairstyle just looks so bad on her like it really really makes her look unattractive especially when she does it with no makeup on like in a vlog she was saying how she used to be scared to wear her back because she didn't think it suited her....IT DOESN'T

Reactions: 35
damn i was really betting on mejules getting a blue tick first, that would have been hilarious🥲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Hahaha I have a blue tick on Instagram. Its nothing special.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I might be wrong cause I can't remember where I heard/saw this, but I thought blue ticks are supposed to verify that's the original person because of other impersonating them? Rather than it being related to a number of followers etc

Reactions: 29
can't wait for her to say that her vision board actually worked 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.