Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 386841

Ah yes cooking dinner and putting a film on, great adulting Ana these aren’t basic skills at all 🥴
I'm starting to believe influenzahs do this tit because they never went uni
Like by now she would be in 3rd year graduating

Personally don't believe in her longevity in the social media game. Saf is moving silent the the G in lasagne and making money/tv moves left, right and centre plus she comes from money

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
With her living situation, the original plan was for Ana, Haz and Byron to live together in London in the same building as Olivia and Flossie. They were seeing flats together around May. It was Ana who pulled out because she wasn’t ready to move away from home yet, and Haz and Byron relocated to Manchester because they couldn’t afford to live in London somewhere flashy if it was just the two of them.

1.6k a month without bills is really not that much for someone like Ana. She’s making BANK. Plus that’s just the reality of living in a city, alone, in a modern apartment with good facilities/amenities. She’s got two bedrooms and two bathrooms for that price. If she lived in London it would be much higher.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone know if Lily bult has a thread? Her Instagram stories in Dubai are literally disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 6
Oh my god!! I’ve never heard of her but just went and watched, Wtaf
I’m pretty sure she use to be friends with Ana? It’s so disgusting she gets to come back to the UK and potentially spread the disease around to people who have been sticking to the rules ):

Reactions: 10
She paid board when she lived with Julie so she has paid money for where she lives no idea how much it is but she has experience with rent paying, I know it’s different when you are paying for everything but she isn’t a novice in the area

Reactions: 3
I’d hate to have saffron as a “Best Friend “ but my god is she so shady towards Ana and I love it lol , You can tell Saffron is seething that Ana first spoke to her bf Tyler so she’s going to witch about Ana from now on, in her own “nice “ and sarcastic way😂 Ana grow a pair and do a video and expose saffron for the cow she is to save your dying career !!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Why does everyone keep saying 'im 20 im still learning' what have I missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d hate to have saffron as a “Best Friend “ but my god is she so shady towards Ana and I love it lol , You can tell Saffron is seething that Ana first spoke to her bf Tyler so she’s going to witch about Ana from now on, in her own “nice “ and sarcastic way😂 Ana grow a pair and do a video and expose saffron for the cow she is to save your dying career !!
She never will though will she. She needs Saff for the fame boost and clout. Getting tired of her fake ass friendships tho! Ana honey they’re laughing AT you NOT with you

Reactions: 16
Surely the best financial move would’ve been for her to buy somewhere and rent it out and then rent a cheaper place in Manchester?
I’ve been seeing it so much in the last few days that I genuinely thought you wrote “and then rent a cheese pie in Manchester” loolll

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm deaddddddd at Saffron saying in her new vlog how her and Ana basically didn't move in together bcoz Ana likes partying and Saffron wanted to stay in Brighton. Saffron then goes on about how they "wanted different things" like alright luv it's not a break up lol. I'm cringing bcoz Ana would NEVER talk about that ahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Does anyone know if Lily bult has a thread? Her Instagram stories in Dubai are literally disgusting 🤢
Oh my god I am disgusted. The stupidity, the selfishness! The whole thing is just covid central! Like there are people just kissing on the video spreading god knows what germs and the sheer amount of people. I just can’t believe people would be so idiotic.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Oh my god I am disgusted. The stupidity, the selfishness! The whole thing is just covid central! Like there are people just kissing on the video spreading god knows what germs and the sheer amount of people. I just can’t believe people would be so idiotic.
No wonder us brits have such a bad rep. Literally go on holiday and completely disrespect other countries rules and boundaries🤢 the privilege is ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think renting at her age is a wise decision because what house would she realistically buy at 20? She has never lived alone either because she has never gone to uni etc so imo I think she needs to experience this before tying herself to something that large of an investment.

I do find it incredibly sad that she has no one to live with though. She's living in an apartment that she could easily live with someone else and it would cut the rent to more of a better price. She basically moved there to hitch her wagon to her mates, but they don't seem to care. Gaz and Brian have each other and constantly gush about how much they can't wait to live with Freya. Why didn't they wait until their lease was up and get Ana to move in so that it'd be financially better for all three? Unless they are planning on not staying around after the lease is up, they really don't appear to give a tit about our Ana..
I’ve said this before! Haz and Byron moved in August time which means their lease will be up in February (they said they got a 6 month lease and were looking at moving closer to home).. 110% guarantee that they ditch in Feb and leave Ana to fend for herself in Manny. Tbf though, jokes on Ana, why would you move 3 hours away from your hometown with all your childhood friends, family and literally all the support you can get for 2 “best friends”?? Haz and Byron actually have degrees in the fashion industry so Manchester is a perfect location for them to thrive. Ana has NO fashion or work experience, she really will fail there.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Saffron does tell it like it is which I do like about her, while Ana would just be like ‘we’re BEST FRIENDS’ and not give a reason for why they didn’t move in together. I don’t blame saff for being honest about it, I feel like ana and saffron are not similar at all besides all the times ana copies her and living together would not be good for them. Honestly if they did live together, I could imagine saffron getting real sick of anas slob ways by a few weeks in

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.