Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long it'll be until she does another Q&A where she goes on about how her body count has gone up SO much since living in Manny, oh wow oh the boys lovee me x x

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Hope Ana has done some research on the rules now she's moved house. According to the government she's supposed to have a 10 day break between changing her bubble (from Nan to presumably Haz and Byron) and using common sense you'd count the 10 days from when she last mixed with Julie and Atticus too. Obviously it's not quarantine, so she's allowed out. We shall see.
Cant imagine she will stick it at all.

Reactions: 9
Sorry not related to our Ana but I was too late to comment on the last thread.
To everyone discussing Nosebleedfitz... I just want to say SHE is a she. She is an out and proud transgender woman. For those of you comparing her to Brian, I get it! They kinda look alike... But please do your research before saying she looks like a man. I’m only preaching because my sister is also mtf trans and it would be so negatively detrimental to her if she was compared to a male.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
she’s definitely going to break the rules and will probably be stupid enough to vlog it or put it on her Instagram stories too 😅

Reactions: 23
Guys I just woke up from a nightmare where I was staying over at Gaz and Brian’s flat 😭 They were nice enough but their flat was filthy. Then loads of influencer girls came over and decided to go on a night out. Someone mentioned that the pubs were closed and Ana shouted “not the pubs too!!!”.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sorry if this has been mentioned, i dont follow ana but i had a nose at her moving highlight on insta. Is she planning on taking any furniture with her to manny or is she just gonna sit with a million arse candles around her

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Sorry if this has been mentioned, i dont follow ana but i had a nose at her moving highlight on insta. Is she planning on taking any furniture with her to manny or is she just gonna sit with a million arse candles around her
The flat comes furnished but she’s bought a new bed. She’s putting both beds that come with the flat into storage and one of the rooms will be her office. So I guess she’ll get a desk.

Reactions: 12
Her content is going to be so tit now that she's moved. Say it or shot it with Gaz and Brian, mukbang with Gaz and Brian, Assumptions about me, Gaz and Brian, Threesome with Gaz and Brian, watch me lick the arses of Gaz and Brian :rolleyes: I cannot stand her when she's with them, she really tries to impress them and it's embarazzzing

• Haha
Reactions: 81
And beige cushions 🥴🥴

Reactions: 16
Her content is going to be so tit now that she's moved. Say it or shot it with Gaz and Brian, mukbang with Gaz and Brian, Assumptions about me, Gaz and Brian, Threesome with Gaz and Brian, watch me lick the arses of Gaz and Brian :rolleyes: I cannot stand her when she's with them, she really tries to impress them and it's embarazzzing
I wouldn’t be able to tolerate watching any of her videos if those two are always in them and if she starts putting on a terrible northern accent to look cool then I may as well unsubscribe (nothing against the northern accent but I can’t stand it when people put accents on)

Reactions: 19
Can't believe how quick these threads move! I'd imagine the whole floor she lives on will reek of onions soon enough!

Reactions: 16
I’m interested to see how her flat will look if everything’s nude and beige, I think she’s gonna drag out the content to keep people engaged and on their toes

Reactions: 20
Just remember earlier this year Ana had to wake Julie up in the middle of the night because she was too scared to turn off the lights downstairs 😂

Gaz and Brian are going to become pretty sick of clinging on soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Anyone notice how Haz and byron don’t even follow her home account? 😂 great supportive friends you’ve got there Ana luv x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Just remember earlier this year Ana had to wake Julie up in the middle of the night because she was too scared to turn off the lights downstairs 😂

Gaz and Brian are going to become pretty sick of clinging on soon.
Ana will treat Haz and Byron as her parents 😂 , as I can't imagine her doing anything on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 9
xo, macenna does neutrals really well, doesn't look overexposed or grubby. hopefully ana adds a bit of interest to her space once she lives with it and realises its a bit daft

Reactions: 5
no doubt shes already broke the rules by seeing haz & byron. she’s obsessed with them! she’ll keep it very quiet though, everyone makes mistakes though guys!! she’s still learning and educating herself on the rules. i bet they are dreading it, her knocking on the door every 5 minutes and the onion smell wafts into their room... awful. shes that irritating kid at the cinema who kicks your chair the entire time, can imagine her knocking on the walls to get their attention. it’s concerning, she is literally obsessed with them.

oh can you imagine. going to their room and sleeping in their beds turning the sheets brown in her thong because guys shes soooo attractive and sexually active!!! just a reminder i DO wear a thong guys!!! she’ll be at their door everytime she hears a noise. duck off ana! cant wait for the say it or shot its to come... no doubt she will talk about her rising body count and how byron watched her shag a guy in their apartment. she is seriously odd, who’s gonna tell her drinking and having sex is a completely average thing to do... the q&a’s are going to be awful. the childish giggle if anyone mentions sex toys or sex.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.