Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She low-key reminds me of the kid in school that was just desperate to impress everyone and always got ignored coz ppl see through the bullshit and try hard act

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Sorry not related to our Ana but I was too late to comment on the last thread.
To everyone discussing Nosebleedfitz... I just want to say SHE is a she. She is an out and proud transgender woman. For those of you comparing her to Brian, I get it! They kinda look alike... But please do your research before saying she looks like a man. I’m only preaching because my sister is also mtf trans and it would be so negatively detrimental to her if she was compared to a male.
Sorry if I caused any offence comparing her to Byron. I don’t think that I personally specifically said she looks like a man or anything, I think i was basing my comparison off the voice mainly. I didn’t know her gender hence my use of they pronouns. Wasn’t trying to misgender on purpose that was not my intention at all. But sorry again for any offence caused ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A232004C-3005-406F-B544-D72509D578D7.png

Ah yes cooking dinner and putting a film on, great adulting Ana these aren’t basic skills at all 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 71
The way ana has starting liking arse and tit candles, everything nude and beige. I wouldn’t even be surprised if she ever posts a nude pic anytime soon to match her “theme”
(Obviously nothing wrong with that, she’s an adult and she has the freedom to do what she wants. Women’s bodies shouldn’t be sexualised and can be viewed as self-expression)

But knowing her she could do it for attention or go through extremes to fit with her
a e s t h e t i c

Reactions: 18
Saffron mentions Ana in her new vlog. says that they want different things (Ana wants to party, Saff is a 'homebody') so that's why they didn't move in together!
If I were Ana, I'd be embarrassed that my bestie has purchased her own house and has actually made quite a wise investment, whilst I've just gone and wasted a whole year's worth of money in a city where I only have 2 "friends" lol

Reactions: 46
Saffron mentions Ana in her new vlog. says that they want different things (Ana wants to party, Saff is a 'homebody') so that's why they didn't move in together!
I have a feeling that their friendship has been on the outs, if not severed for a long time and they haven't fully addressed it yet because of their fans. I'd say Ana is holding on more than Saff is and that's why we are hearing some light shady remarks by her about Ana.

Reactions: 44
If I were Ana, I'd be embarrassed that my bestie has purchased her own house and has actually made quite a wise investment, whilst I've just gone and wasted a whole year's worth of money in a city where I only have 2 "friends" lol
If Saffron bought the house she showed in her vlog, then I would say its the worst financial decision ever. But it seems shes pulled out of it and gone for another property she hasnt shown.

I really dont think I can berate Ana for renting even if shes got the money to buy - Going off her Companies houses, she most likely has the money to do both. But is choosing to live the prime of her life having fun shouldnt really be criticised imo. I am a homebody as well but all my friends who are 23+ are still big on the party scene at their big graduate ages whereas some have kids and husbands. Its just the way of life where they were naturally going to split off in different directions. Saffron just thinks her way is the best way bc ofc she thinks so highly of herself.

Ana can easily buy a property in her home town next year. Property prices in Northampton are cheap as chips compared to Brighton and the south in general. Look at Louise (Sprinkl of Glitr) home - I cant remember how much it cost now but it was deffo under 800k. I wanna say 650-700k but not sure. And its huge.

Reactions: 29
I wouldn’t be able to tolerate watching any of her videos if those two are always in them and if she starts putting on a terrible northern accent to look cool then I may as well unsubscribe (nothing against the northern accent but I can’t stand it when people put accents on)
The real question is, why are you subscribed in the first place?

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone going to miss her videos with Julie and atticus however annoying atticus may be? Cos I will, they are the only ones I watch

Reactions: 35
Watching a video from August where she says she doesn’t want to live alone and wants to live with friends. Yet here she is living alone, guess her “friends” didn’t want her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If Saffron bought the house she showed in her vlog, then I would say its the worst financial decision ever. But it seems shes pulled out of it and gone for another property she hasnt shown.

I really dont think I can berate Ana for renting even if shes got the money to buy - Going off her Companies houses, she most likely has the money to do both. But is choosing to live the prime of her life having fun shouldnt really be criticised imo. I am a homebody as well but all my friends who are 23+ are still big on the party scene at their big graduate ages whereas some have kids and husbands. Its just the way of life where they were naturally going to split off in different directions. Saffron just thinks her way is the best way bc ofc she thinks so highly of herself.

Ana can easily buy a property in her home town next year. Property prices in Northampton are cheap as chips compared to Brighton and the south in general. Look at Louise (Sprinkl of Glitr) home - I cant remember how much it cost now but it was deffo under 800k. I wanna say 650-700k but not sure. And its huge.
Yeah I really agree with this. There's too much pressure nowadays for people to "buy" and even if she does have the money, renting is more than okay? Everyone is at different stages of life at this age and buying a house is a huge financial decision that some people want to wait to take even if they can pay for it. In general, I think renting, wanting to be near your friends and moving to a big city is a sound decision and not something I can come at her for.

Also earlier saw that people were questioning about the £1700 price mark of her flat. For a two bed flat in Deansgate (central Manchester) with amenities like they have is very common. If she has she the £, why wouldn't she get something really nice? (ignoring that she might just be moving in for her friends). Central Manchester is expensive tbh. If you consider that Olivia and Flossie were saying that they were paying £1800 EACH for a central London flat, Manchester is soooo much better in comparison.

Renting when you have the financial means not to, as well as the fact that there is absolutely no need for her to (especially during a pandemic), is stupid. Yes, moving out at this age is expected but there are many other more cost-benefit methods that she could've gone about doing so

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do all y’all saying she shouldn’t rent actually have mortgages??

it is a big commitment! This is the first time she has ever moved out and we all knew she isn’t very grown up. I think this will hopefully teach her a lot about the real world. Just because she can afford it doesn’t mean she should tie herself into something so serious.Her renting when she doesn’t know where she wants to settle makes perfect sense.

Reactions: 53
Renting when you have the financial means not to, as well as the fact that there is absolutely no need for her to (especially during a pandemic), is stupid. Yes, moving out at this age is expected but there are many other more cost-benefit methods that she could've gone about doing so
It's really not stupid. Why would she tie herself down to one area for absolute ages when she doesn't know where she wants to settle? In the space of this pandemic, she has said she wants to stay in Northampton, move to Brighton, build her own house, move to LDN and then settled on MCR. Do you think that's the mindset of someone who knows what she wants? If she bought in her home town, she would have ZERO independence because her mum and brother would be there 24/7 and would eventually persuade her to move them in. Emotional manipulation seems to be Julie's thing. Brighton wouldn't work bc Saffron and Ana have clearly drifted since Tyler came on the scene and LDN is too expensive in terms of rent during a pandemic where there's hardly any need to be there anymore. MCR made the most sense as that's where her friends are for now and its far enough away that her mum cant drop in and shes not tied down to one area.

Give me another cost-effective method? I think it makes perfect sense to rent in the current climate where house prices are over inflated as it is right now. Next year when her lease is up and the recession is in full swing, house prices will decrease too (forecasted) - I'm not saying Ana took this in to consideration bc she definitely didn't but I wouldn't be buying a house now. I don't know what a pandemic has to do with her moving houses? If she chooses to mix with her friends then that's on her and that's her being a dick but the actual process of moving house is fine?

At the end of the day, it sickens me to say, but she not losing sleep over a meagre 1.7k a month when shes making 600k+ a year.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.