Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilu22

VIP Member
What a question on this morning’s Tipping Point! Think we all know the answer to this!😂

A3196070-19BD-4226-AEDD-EC8D5B61466C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 140

queenie42

I think some people are being a bit harsh on Ana. She’s only just moved out and is, at least, trying her best to cook meals for herself. I’m 18 and cannot cook anything from scratch, and neither can many of my friends. It’s common. Some of you are acting like she’s meant to be Nigella Lawson or something😂 when you’ve had someone else cooking for you all your life, it’s a big jump from that to being on ur own and having to make 3 meals a day, everyday. Perhaps she’ll start experimenting more with her cooking but , for now, at least she’s trying and not ordering takeaways.

Reactions: 87

justapossum

Maybe im ignorant i don't know, I know about George Floyd and others but surely all lives DO matter?
It was a BLM movement - by saying All Lives Matter, you're taking the importance away from the BLM movement itself.
It's like, when there is a tragedy concerning a specific group of people, and you go and say "all people matter" - this isn't about "all" people, it's about that specific group and what they are facing. Don't generalise it across everyone, when it doesn't affect everyone, and it's isn't the same for everyone. It was a specific focus.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

gee_beth

VIP Member
Her content is going to be so shit now that she's moved. Say it or shot it with Gaz and Brian, mukbang with Gaz and Brian, Assumptions about me, Gaz and Brian, Threesome with Gaz and Brian, watch me lick the arses of Gaz and Brian :rolleyes: I cannot stand her when she's with them, she really tries to impress them and it's embarazzzing

• Haha
Reactions: 81

freckles00

The year is 2023, we're on episode 374 of Ana's moving episodes. We still haven't seen her flat. The title of this episode "McDonalds mukbang on my way to Manchester"

• Haha
Reactions: 81

ilikedogs241712

7DA75A8D-63E2-47FE-83E0-AE7E54B66742.jpeg

this reminded me of ana when she “reached out for help” after she was called out for being a racist and for going on 2 holidays within the space of a few weeks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

opini0nated

Chatty Member
“the best thing from IKEA is these toilet brushes. they are so sick!”
...... they’re toilet brushes...?

• Haha
Reactions: 74

purpletiffany

Ok so this is the most infuriating thing for me.

Ana goes on so much about supporting small businesses and actively encourages us to visit Instagram pages etc. ‘Of course I’m gonna support small businesses as much as I can’ blah blah blah.

Later in the video when unboxing her grass(lol) ‘so some companies reached out to me asking if I would like some more pampas grass gifted, and of course I said yes’... do you know what Ana? A really great way for you to support them would be to BUY them, and therefore contribute some of your HUGE income to the small businesses trying to make a name for themselves. Don’t just put their @ on the screen and expect us to do that for you.

INFURIATING

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Bonniepip

Sorry not related to our Ana but I was too late to comment on the last thread.
To everyone discussing Nosebleedfitz... I just want to say SHE is a she. She is an out and proud transgender woman. For those of you comparing her to Brian, I get it! They kinda look alike... But please do your research before saying she looks like a man. I’m only preaching because my sister is also mtf trans and it would be so negatively detrimental to her if she was compared to a male.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Alicedownthehole

In her latest video at 2:49 her Nan is telling her how she’s saved her credit up this month to be able to ring her to contact her when she’s in Manchester. Surely Ana is well off enough to be able to provide her Nan with a phone contract of some sort even if it’s just a monthly sim so she doesn’t need to worry about credit!

• Sad
Reactions: 72

chlo_bby3

Chatty Member
A232004C-3005-406F-B544-D72509D578D7.png

Ah yes cooking dinner and putting a film on, great adulting Ana these aren’t basic skills at all 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 71