Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hated watching Julie sing her McDonald’s order at the drive through, I hate the thought of how embarrassing and awkward that must have been for the worker. Idk it makes me cringe when people do things that make others feel awkward

Reactions: 64
I hated watched Julie sing get McDonald’s order at the drive through, I hate the thought of how embarrassing and awkward that must have been for the worker. Idk it makes me cringe when people do things that make others feel awkward
Same she knew ana was filming it all 🙂 and the fake laughing get over yourself mejulie

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Apartment this, apartment that, why can’t she call it a flat? Doesn’t sound boujee enough I suppose 😂
When our flat was being built and we reserved it ot was being sold as 'apartment' and my neighbours call it an apartment. Its a flat!

Reactions: 4
It's ridiculous how much stuff she has bought!
Hun, you're not refurbishing a three floor mansion in Dubai 😂 you're going to Manchester and most importantly you're moving to an already furnished flat!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Omg she just said she bought a wine fridge?! What the hell is she going to use a wine fridge for?! Lambrini? Pepsi? I've never seen this girl drink wine before in my life, I swear she's just bought the most random tat, it's obscene
shes an absolute bleeping idiot, the jokes on her because those “apartments” already have wine coolers in them. only someone like ana would move into somewhere without checking what things they already have in there. she wastes money like there’s no tomorrow, she should be embarrassed and ashamed

Reactions: 21
shes an absolute bleeping idiot, the jokes on her because those “apartments” already have wine coolers in them. only someone like ana would move into somewhere without checking what things they already have in there. she wastes money like there’s no tomorrow, she should be embarrassed and ashamed
was she not referring to the wine fridge that comes with the apartment? where did she say she bought one

Reactions: 8
One day she'll eventually regret spending like there's no tomorrow

And you would think a mother would actually encourage her daughter to make good investments / save money. But no, Julie is just like Ana. They're materialistic and are willing to spend any amount of money on sh*t

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You’d think with gaz and brian living in the same building they’d tell her all this?!

Reactions: 15
Lol at her blaming her erratic and reckless purchases on IKEA; they don’t just add a load of tit for free - just admit you bought ten cushions lmao. And forgot to buy dinner plates. I doubt they just “forgot” to fulfil your order properly. “I think that some of the stuff I ordered was out of stock and they added some other stuff I didn’t buy” that’s not how it works! This isn’t bloody Tesco!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Her dinner plates are at the side, before she continues to whinge about them
She got IKEA to give her a refund for them.... 😑

And at the end ‘of course I said yes to them gifting me pampas grass because I NEED as much pampas grass as I can get’ nobody needs pampas grass ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She got IKEA to give her a refund for them.... 😑

And at the end ‘of course I said yes to them gifting me pampas grass because I NEED as much pampas grass as I can get’ nobody needs pampas grass ffs
unless you’re a swinger 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn't pampas grass the thing that swingers used to put outside their houses to let other swingers know they're dtf? I swear someone told me that

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.