Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do all y’all saying she shouldn’t rent actually have mortgages??

it is a big commitment! This is the first time she has ever moved out and we all knew she isn’t very grown up. I think this will hopefully teach her a lot about the real world. Just because she can afford it doesn’t mean she should tie herself into something so serious.Her renting when she doesn’t know where she wants to settle makes perfect sense.
Completely agree! Really not a fan of the new Anna but she's only 20 and has no idea where she wants to live and create a life for herself, therefore renting is the perfect option for her!

eta: who tf would wanna live with mejulie for longer than they had to? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The point is: renting is paying off someone else's debt. The majority of renter's would buy if they had the means to. If Ana bought a house in her home town and didn't want to live there she could get tenants in and pay her mortgage using their rent. She has the capital to do this; plus then has a fall back to live in her home town if and when she wanted to.

Purchasing property is always a sensible and sound decision. She also could have rented somewhere in Manchester whilst doing this if that's where she wanted to live.

The point also is Ana has chopped and changed what she wants to do, as someone else pointed out, in the space of a year. She is not making wise choices with the money she has earned and property is always a sound way to invest in your future and have a passive income.

Had 14 year old Anastasia had the money to buy a property with a big down payment and rent it out and essentially get passive income from that I bet she would have snapped it up! Instead she's chosen a flashy flat in Manchester to show off - but will be paying thousands a month for something she doesn't own.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Renting when you have the financial means not to, as well as the fact that there is absolutely no need for her to (especially during a pandemic), is stupid. Yes, moving out at this age is expected but there are many other more cost-benefit methods that she could've gone about doing so
If she doesn't know where she wants to live then she shouldn't start building a house. That would be the real waste of money. Many people rent properties even if they have the funds to buy a house. No point buying a house if you don't know where you want to settle down.

Reactions: 15
Honestly overall, Ana paying 1.2k a month is outrageous, and idk how she has the money for this. I doubt she's that stupid though, and she's probably aware if the funds. But, if not then lmao rip to her. She should of at least got a roommate. Haz and Byron probably split their bill, which equals only around £600 a month

Reactions: 17
I think renting at her age is a wise decision because what house would she realistically buy at 20? She has never lived alone either because she has never gone to uni etc so imo I think she needs to experience this before tying herself to something that large of an investment.

I do find it incredibly sad that she has no one to live with though. She's living in an apartment that she could easily live with someone else and it would cut the rent to more of a better price. She basically moved there to hitch her wagon to her mates, but they don't seem to care. Gaz and Brian have each other and constantly gush about how much they can't wait to live with Freya. Why didn't they wait until their lease was up and get Ana to move in so that it'd be financially better for all three? Unless they are planning on not staying around after the lease is up, they really don't appear to give a tit about our Ana..

Reactions: 21
I think renting at her age is a wise decision because what house would she realistically buy at 20? She has never lived alone either because she has never gone to uni etc so imo I think she needs to experience this before tying herself to something that large of an investment.

I do find it incredibly sad that she has no one to live with though. She's living in an apartment that she could easily live with someone else and it would cut the rent to more of a better price. She basically moved there to hitch her wagon to her mates, but they don't seem to care. Gaz and Brian have each other and constantly gush about how much they can't wait to live with Freya. Why didn't they wait until their lease was up and get Ana to move in so that it'd be financially better for all three? Unless they are planning on not staying around after the lease is up, they really don't appear to give a tit about our Ana..
Indeed
I really don’t understand why they never looked for a common solution and always left Ana behind

oh wait, I know the answer. Because they don’t care about her

Reactions: 9
Surely the best financial move would’ve been for her to buy somewhere and rent it out and then rent a cheaper place in Manchester?

Reactions: 10
Hmm I think I'm too emotional this evening because I really hope that now she's moved out Anna will grow up. I hope being away from Julie will allow her to thrive and create decent content. I hope she moves away from mukbangs and say it/shot it videos, and will educate her subscribers about what it's like to live alone, responsibilities etc.

Oh who the duck am I kidding? She'll still be posing in dirty car parks, eating greasy fast food, buying arse vases, not washing her hair and taking underwear pics in her new aPaRtMeNt :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Surely the best financial move would’ve been for her to buy somewhere and rent it out and then rent a cheaper place in Manchester?
Maybe she might be seeing as also a trial period where she can she whether she can cope alone and etc etc.

Like someone said, she’s never really had the experience to live alone and what not. Whereas, haz and bryon have because of uni ? I don’t know.

It’s only 6 months so maybe within these 6 months she’s figuring out what she wants / somewhere concrete to live.

Reactions: 16
New poster on this thread, so sorry if this has been discussed before - but why didn’t she get the flat unfurnished, if she knew she wanted to buy her own furniture??? Putting the beds in storage is going to cost a bomb, and is such a big waste of money

Reactions: 20
i hope ana doesn’t do a flossie clegg, and start doing drugs now that she’s moved out from her family home......... i couldn’t bear to see ana with a swinging jaw, i’d cringe myself inside out!
I didn’t know flossie did that now, was she posting about it??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Indeed
I really don’t understand why they never looked for a common solution and always left Ana behind

oh wait, I know the answer. Because they don’t care about her
Remember when she was looking for apartments in London(?) with Brian but she wasn’t saying it was him. And then in one of his videos he said he’s not going with that plan anymore because “the other person changed their plans”. So it sounds like it was Ana who changed her mind.

Reactions: 15
There we go
Let’s start placing bets on how long she’ll manage to live alone in Manchester

fair enough Ana, after all you’re 20,you’re still learning 😂
Why is she moving to Manchester? She said she wouldn’t live with saffron as they both want to live in there home town? Who lives in Manchester of her friends?!

Reactions: 6
If you're making as much money as influencers are than £1700+ in rent for a flat isn't astronomical. With how much she makes or has savings from living at home up to now then her rent and bills would not be crazy compared to her earnings. Such as when people with very, very high salaries also live in expensive places. I understand wanting her to be wise with her money & understanding that buying a house is wise but she's also young and is allowed to live a little ?? idk

Reactions: 20
Some of you don't own a property and it shows. Its a BIG commitment. You don't just buy a property, rent it out and wash your hands of it. Tenants are like bloody toddlers sometimes. Always complaining about something breaking, what's covered in rent, what's not covered and they will need to pay for, damages to her house, deposit schemes, tax, etc. Its not as easy as you all seem to think. Renting out a properties is a job within itself. Or she would need to pay an estate agent to deal with all of that and they would take a percentage of whatveer the rental income is anyway. Ana would know first hand how tenants are considering her mum would be my worst nightmare as one.

Some people just don't want the headache. Shes earning over 600k a year, shes more than capable of doing both. Its hilarious people are saying otherwise. There are people like Madison Sarah in her building paying the exact same rent and earning WAY less than Ana but its still perfectly affordable on her salary too.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Why is she moving to Manchester? She said she wouldn’t live with saffron as they both want to live in there home town? Who lives in Manchester of her friends?!
Her best friends Haz and Byron live in Manchester (in the same building as her).

I have a feeling that their friendship has been on the outs, if not severed for a long time and they haven't fully addressed it yet because of their fans. I'd say Ana is holding on more than Saff is and that's why we are hearing some light shady remarks by her about Ana.
I watched one of Saff's videos the other day, can't even remember which one it was as I think it just came on but she was talking about sex and basically said she wouldn't discuss how many sexual partners she's had as "no one wants to hear your body count".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.