Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
had a dream that Byron rang me (don’t ask me why I had his number hahaha), and when I answered they were all making hushing sounds and then in the background you could hear ana saying, no stop we cant let everyone know we’ve broken the rules AGAIN, I should be isolating remember, I can’t keep saying that I’m learning anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't get why she's buying EVERYTHING before she even moves? I'm pretty sure Manchester will have an Ikea lol. It just makes no sense to me - why wouldn't you wait to see the apartment in person first? And it would save having to lug a million candles and bits of dried grass up to Manchester with her. Also, she referred to a normal ceramic dish as a "cheese pie dish" god help me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 65
It makes me sick how much crap she’s bought! Why does one person need so much stuff that she doesn’t even know what she’s going to use for. So wasteful

Reactions: 23
Omg she just said she bought a wine fridge?! What the hell is she going to use a wine fridge for?! Lambrini? Pepsi? I've never seen this girl drink wine before in my life, I swear she's just bought the most random tat, it's obscene

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Omg she just said she bought a wine fridge?! What the hell is she going to use a wine fridge for?! Lambrini? Pepsi? I've never seen this girl drink wine before in my life, I swear she's just bought the most random tat, it's obscene
For all her sophisticated dinner parties of course 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
does anyone else get porridge vibes from ana. her apartment is porridge themed, she is porridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Apartment this, apartment that, why can’t she call it a flat? Doesn’t sound boujee enough I suppose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Any theories on what will happen to the Big Mac sauce and case she keeps in her bedroom that probably has flies around it?? I think it'll be a display in the living room since its "nude"!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Any theories on what will happen to the Big Mac sauce and case she keeps in her bedroom that probably has flies around it?? I think it'll be a display in the living room since its "nude"!
she will probably frame it above all of her naked candles because reminder guys she is NOT a virgin! she’s very sexually active!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why has Ana bought a chess board when she’ll be isolating like, just play it online Ana. I doubt Byron will play it with you on a raging Saturday night lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why has Ana bought a chess board when she’ll be isolating like, just play it online Ana. I doubt Byron will play it with you on a raging Saturday night lmao
Not her buying a chess board because of the queens gambit, it’s made people buy more chess boards but not being funny, the people who buy it probably will play it and have been interested before. She’s just bought it because it’s ✨brown and trendy bby✨

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not her buying a chess board because of the queens gambit, it’s made people buy more chess boards but not being funny, the people who buy it probably will play it and have been interested before. She’s just bought it because it’s ✨brown and trendy bby✨
Tbf she did use to play chess when she was younger.

Reactions: 8

Because she thinks she's Carrie Bradshaw! More like Carrie Bradford! (not slating Bradford btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.