Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mean comments about children are not allowed - Please read our rules and why they're important
Thread recap:
Ana has moved to Manny
Her flat, sorry apartment is looking like an all beige disaster
Haz and Byron are totally looking forward to their new neighbour not
MeJulie thinks she’s an InFlUeNcEr with her Insta ads

anyone wanna add anything

Last edited:
Thread recap:
Ana has moved to Manny
Her flat, sorry apartment is looking like an all beige disaster
Haz and Byron are totally looking forward to their new neighbour not
Bratticus is still a pain in the arse
MeJulie thinks she’s an InFlUeNcEr with her Insta ads

anyone wanna add anything
We still don’t know what that horrific last meal was

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please tell me someone has seen the episode of only fools and horses where del puts onion paste into boycies hair gel and then everyone is complaining about the smell of onions? I'd imagine that's what that apartment block is gonna smell like

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she living right next to Gaz and Byron or a floor above? I would not be suprised if the former.

But the flat will be nice when her YT money dries up and she starts an OnlyFans. She should really start now tbh lol

We still don’t know what that horrific last meal was
We need a Q&A

And also the next Q&A please someone submit a question about which celebrity she gets mistaken for. I want to laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she’s not doing Instagram stories for a few days , what exactly will she do completely alone ? Oh yeah break the rules and hope we don’t find out she’s been with the terrible two .

Reactions: 52
i hope ana doesn’t do a flossie clegg, and start doing drugs now that she’s moved out from her family home......... i couldn’t bear to see ana with a swinging jaw, i’d cringe myself inside out!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
i hope ana doesn’t do a flossie clegg, and start doing drugs now that she’s moved out from her family home......... i couldn’t bear to see ana with a swinging jaw, i’d cringe myself inside out!
If she starts bragging about it or making drug jokes we’ll know she’s not actually doing them and just saying it to look ~ edgy ~

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Hope Ana has done some research on the rules now she's moved house. According to the government she's supposed to have a 10 day break between changing her bubble (from Nan to presumably Haz and Byron) and using common sense you'd count the 10 days from when she last mixed with Julie and Atticus too. Obviously it's not quarantine, so she's allowed out. We shall see.

Reactions: 25
0B42A9BD-49F4-4DE7-AC46-2320D3897C50.png

I was stalking Byron and...

Anna really is just a clone of all her friends isn’t she 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I can't wait for Gaz and Brian to announce they're moving 😁 I hope they do it soon because I'm impatient!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.