Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

OT but this tiktok irritates the duck out of me ... her facial expressions cringe me out so much
Why has she got those trousers on when they look excruciatingly tight... oh cause she wants us to see the insides of her itty bitty tiny stomach as well as her camel toe

Reactions: 13

OT but this tiktok irritates the duck out of me ... her facial expressions cringe me out so much
okay i swear these are another pair of gymshark leggings that she’s put on the wrong way AGAIN ??

The scrunched bit is meant to be on your bum?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
okay i swear these are another pair of gymshark leggings that she’s put on the wrong way AGAIN ??

The scrunched bit is meant to be on your bum?
Yeah they look so odd - wouldn't be surprised if they're on the wrong way, maybe because she thinks it looks more fAshUnAbLe, or because the string effect is the same vibe as when she hikes her lounge undies up over her hips :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's definitely Jack Maynard, Kiera commented "you remember when you... one of those famous brothers.. ya know... one pump wonder". Definitely referring to Jack and Connor but I guess we kind of already knew that??

And I'm guessing she's had chlamydia like Haz judging by the comments so don't know why they're referring to it as the clap.

Anyone seen Freya's comment about Ana using handcuffs with someone in LA? Anyone have any idea who it could've been with?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It's definitely Jack Maynard, Kiera commented "you remember when you... one of those famous brothers.. ya know... one pump wonder". Definitely referring to Jack and Connor but I guess we kind of already knew that??

And I'm guessing she's had chlamydia like Haz judging by the comments so don't know why they're referring to it as the clap.

Anyone seen Freya's comment about Ana using handcuffs with someone in LA? Anyone have any idea who it could've been with?
The handcuffs was probably just a reference to her video with byron where she was handcuffed with him for 24 hours

• Wow
Reactions: 15
makes me sick to think that she’s been with Jack Maynard after he literally begged a 14 year old girl for nudes.. she knows this and still went there 😷 stay classy Ana ☺

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I've heard of chlamydia being called the clap, so it's possibly just a misconception?

Reactions: 22
Ugh she definitely made the tiktok on purpose so she has an excuse to talk about her having sex and the famous youtuber she had sex with.

Can expect a video soon like “Guyssss so recently I made a tiktok where my friends expose me, and let me tell you.. they went in!! and you guyss have not stopped going on about it, so I thought I would make this video to address a few things”

*Talks about the J*** M****** comment, bleeps his name so she doesn’t confirm who it is, but denies the Jake Mitchell rumour so everyone knows it’s deffo Jack Maynard without her saying it*

*Admits having chlamydia at one point, goes on to say “this is completely common and not something to be embarrassed about, guys if you’re sexually active it’s super important that you get yourself checked out regularly” just to try and be the helpful/informative big sister like Haz did and also so we all know she has had sex*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Just thinking back? Ana said in that video with Saffron she's never had a one night stand right?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s even copying Haz and getting an STD now? bleeping hell there’s no end to this girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Just thinking back? Ana said in that video with Saffron she's never had a one night stand right?
i think that video they were debating what a one night stand would class as so if I’m remembering right they were saying they’ve never had a one night stand where it’s been a complete stranger they’ve met but then we’re counting one night stand as doing bits. Think they confused themselves tbh.

Reactions: 8
If she did have an STI and Haz posted about it like that on the internet, one can only imagine what Thing 1&2 are saying behind her back

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.