Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she trying to be like Rachel Leary she did a reacting to Icks a week ago guessing ana is gonna do the same video

Reactions: 11
C09C4593-77BC-4628-8DDC-EF404B075834.jpeg

find it quite sad actually how ana had youtube way before saffron and has only achieved a collab with skinny dip, whereas saffron has collabed with primark, in the style, done strictly, AND is now on a billboard in london with her mum😕wonder where it all went wrong for her

Reactions: 45
View attachment 335710
find it quite sad actually how ana had youtube way before saffron and has only achieved a collab with skinny dip, whereas saffron has collabed with primark, in the style, done strictly, AND is now on a billboard in london with her mum😕wonder where it all went wrong for her
Ana doesn’t work hard enough and probably buys her fans, I’m so embarrassed for her over the fact that she’s already done her 1m photoshoot for insta and is still no where near hitting it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 335710
that's what happens when you have no personality 😂 😂 😂 and have no original content

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 335710
Because Ana is so lazy! But she’s young and educating herself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
mmm I don't know whether to believe this or not
People these days desperately seek for attention on Tiktok

Reactions: 8
I don’t get the point of this tiktok, surely that’s probably entirely her boyfriends fault ? Lol
I love how she says “she actually slept with my boyfriend”... the “my boyfriend” suggesting they didn’t break up otherwise he’d be an ex lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does Ana keep saying bbys it’s realllly annoying 😂 !!! The brown hair brings out her unfortunate features more 🙃

Reactions: 19
i just randomly decided to check ana's threads again after leaving them like 10 threads ago. jeez, how are these still going to quickly?!
also, what happened with the tiny stomach thing?

Reactions: 7
You would think Ana would be making loads of effort to reach the 1 million on Instagram, she could do vlogs ( not just once every two months for an AD) she could also do another video donating food to charity , but no she’s too lazy and I guess just plans to buy the followers.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.