Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she putting on weight or is it just bloating? I can’t believe how round her face is looking!

Reactions: 9
there are comments on that video from girls who look fairly young saying that the fact she said “her jumper is a medium so super oversized” as made them feel tit cos they’re a medium/large. so no, i couldn’t give a duck if i comment on her appearance.
That is horrible, those poor girls. Cant she see the damage she has caused with her comments about size etc? she isn’t even a small or extra small anyway, medium is her size, why doesn’t she just accept it? it’s only “super oversized” because that’s the style of the sweater vest, and they’re always oversized. Saffron obviously asked her size as well so she would’ve got it in the right size, ana just doesn’t want to accept she’s not as tiny as she thinks she is. She’s just got a normal body, I don’t see an issue with her accepting that. Especially since she eats junk all day long anyway. Let’s be real, when she says she can’t finish a meal, it’s because she always leaves the last bit of her mcdonalds burger

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.