Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dont understand shes doing all this stuff to make herself look more like a insta baddie (fillers and dying her hair and changing her fashion) but HER. TEETH. her teeth are the one thing i'd say would actually help her to get more of a glow up but she insists on not using her invisalign? whyyyyy. her teeth are the one thing i notice constantly

Reactions: 51

Another one :sick:
i have never felt second hand embaraaazment as I havewith this. Is Julie recording? Is atticus? Is she standing on her bed? Oh to be a fly on the wall drinking from her leftover McDonald’s Coke cup somewhere in the room no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is she bleeping stupid? Who on earth doesn't weigh out ingredients when baking? That's why everything ends up looking tit
Julie yet again barely teaching Ana basic skills??

Reactions: 20
I’m not an Ana fan at all, but I think she should be commended for trying to make things from scratch. I think her Yorkshire’s and potatoes actually looked quite nice. Although I cringed when she bashed and kneaded the pastry dough, it’s not bread! Pastry should be handled as little as possible, although it’s probably an easy mistake to make for a novice

Reactions: 20
Can I just say the fact she tweets what else do I need to buy, well hun you ain't bought much av you begging for them sponsors luv hoping some more companies will send you freebies, free ride with all bought stuff when you have the funds to do so! Some people don't even have a roof over their heads or a stable income, so so insensitive and such a show off, can't stand it especially with this year. Fs!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I say duck the Invisalign at this rate. She was offered them for free and STILL couldn’t be bothered with it. Ana luv just get you down to Turkey, get them suckers shaved down and just getting bleeping veneers. Anything would be better than the current situation

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I say duck the Invisalign at this rate. She was offered them for free and STILL couldn’t be bothered with it. Ana luv just get you down to Turkey, get them suckers shaved down and just getting bleeping veneers. Anything would be better than the current situation
Wonder if that’s what she waiting for to be honest to get them #gifted they have worked with a few people recently and so she is probs waiting for them to contact her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just popping on to say my blood ran cold when she kept saying 'yorkSHEER' 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
why does she honestly think EVERYTHING is a personality trait.

bugger off ana wearing brown isn’t cool you look like a big jobby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If Saffron, Elle Derby and Connor, Imogen and Spencer.. God knows how many more have been gifted them and using them and their teeth are nowhere near as bad as Ana's then I wonder why she doesn't wear hers? She wouldn't need to keep her lips over her mouth so much

Reactions: 16
I wonder whether she’s not bothered about her teeth. If she was insecure about them surely she’d wear her FREE Invisalign? 😂
I think she does her mouth like she does to cover her top teeth. I think I would just ditch the invisilign and get proper fixed braces! I’m a bit older than ana and I’ve just had fixed braces and now my teeth are perfect! It didn’t even take that long and literally no one gave a tit about it or even noticed. I don’t think she will do it though because I’m the short term she’s too vain

Reactions: 19
I think she does her mouth like she does to cover her top teeth. I think I would just ditch the invisilign and get proper fixed braces! I’m a bit older than ana and I’ve just had fixed braces and now my teeth are perfect! It didn’t even take that long and literally no one gave a tit about it or even noticed. I don’t think she will do it though because I’m the short term she’s too vain
Honestly, my teeth are much better than hers but I was told I'd be a bad candidate for invisalign and better for fixed braces. I'm glad bc fixed braces are much cheaper, but I think Ana can't wear invisalign because her teeth are too bad and it wouldn't work lol

Reactions: 7
How on earth has she been getting hundreds of followers the last few days????
4F462F98-EA71-412B-9570-3C70A94365C5.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Can I just say the fact she tweets what else do I need to buy, well hun you ain't bought much av you begging for them sponsors luv hoping some more companies will send you freebies, free ride with all bought stuff when you have the funds to do so! Some people don't even have a roof over their heads or a stable income, so so insensitive and such a show off, can't stand it especially with this year. Fs!!!!

She's turning into a proper Beggy Mitchell looking for freebies on twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.