Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if she only dyed her hair so she can “look better” and gain followers and reach 1m because of it

Reactions: 10
I think her hair looks awful tbh, in the tik tok it looks like a wig and really washes her out. Yet she's miming she's looks fine and likes morning sex 😳 the cringe I get is making me uncomfortable

Reactions: 21
In my opinion, both her really blonde hair and her brown orangey hair was horrible. She suited the hair colour she had in 2018 if anyone remembers

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think her face looks really droopy? Can’t figure out what it is

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For any of those that are blocked from her instagram stories, she’s just posted videos saying how she’s had comments about her pronunciation of YORKSHEER lol. wonder if she’s been reading on here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why does she always do that thing with her mouth where she barely moves her top lip to make it appear pouty?? It's so off putting.
Also, how apt she used that Cardi B song.

'nothing in this world that I like more than checks (money)
All I really wanna see is the (money)'

💀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does she always do that thing with her mouth where she barely moves her top lip to make it appear pouty?? It's so off putting.
Also, how apt she used that Cardi B song.

'nothing in this world that I like more than checks (money)
All I really wanna see is the (money)'

💀
Her whole mouth in general is bleeping irritating😂😂 especially when she over pronounces the C’s and S’s on everything like pushes her top lip out... and she’s trying to make people believe she ‘sucks a good dick’ ?! Mate she’s all teeth 🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
nah her whole face is weird, its like someone took an enlarge tool and made her face disproportioned.
I mean, I can't say tit since I bloated up over lockdown, but her face is just gross.

Reactions: 20
I wonder whether she’s not bothered about her teeth. If she was insecure about them surely she’d wear her FREE Invisalign? 😂

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.