Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youā€™re suppose to mix flour and butter by hand. Itā€™s making ā€œbreadcrumbsā€ which form the pastry for mince pies. However , you arenā€™t suppose to use soft butter (what she used) , you have to use hard block butter. But you can make the ā€œbreadcrumbsā€ in a food processer if your hands are too warm
sorry i was referring to her using a dessert spoon to mix the rest of it after

Reactions: 3
I hope that you are feeling better. Iā€™ve not been feeling too great recently too although I am
Able to eat now. Itā€™s so annoying though when you see people eating food or food in general and you canā€™t eat it. Ik itā€™s difficult but try and eat a little bit because youā€™ll feel worse from having no energy.food is fuel
Thank you so much, been trying to eat small meals now but itā€™s hard!
Also I there are viruses (not just COVID) going around. The doctors said that I Mustof pick up a virus but Iā€™d definitely reccommend get some blood tests as 6 weeks is a long time as Early this year I had a blood test which basically confirmed that I had post viral fatigues
Yeah Iā€™ve had blood tests 2 weeks ago, awaiting results, hopefully soon! They think it may be thyroid as I have had a sore throat for 6 weeks and it was swollen, I may need an ultrasound also

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just had to show my husband and he was cringing at her too šŸ˜‚ the way she kept saying it with her whole chest ā€˜just going to put my dinner in the Yorksheeeeerā€™ no Ana itā€™s a Yorkshire pudding youā€™re not putting your dinner in the bleeping county šŸ™„

Reactions: 13
Thank you so much, been trying to eat small meals now but itā€™s hard!

Yeah Iā€™ve had blood tests 2 weeks ago, awaiting results, hopefully soon! They think it may be thyroid as I have had a sore throat for 6 weeks and it was swollen, I may need an ultrasound also
Thatā€™s good that you have had a blood test. If the thyroid comes back normal then Iā€™d recommend getting tested for glandular fever. Also Iā€™d make sure that you have lots of vitamins like D and C as you want to maintain a strong immune system and idk if thyroid affects that but especially at the moment with viruses covid etc

Reactions: 5
Hahaha hey guys so I know this group of people who went to the same resort as Anastasia back in The summer and they didnā€™t really know who she were but apparently she was out there bragging she has millions of followers and as soon as they seen her Instagram they couldnā€™t believe how much of a catfish she really is!!! She was not the same in real life at all šŸ˜‚ love to see it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
There are so many questions I have... Why doesn't she measure the ingredients? Why doesn't she wash her hands? Why does she take a breath after every other words... why doesn't she heat her oil? Why does she cut everything with them massive knives. There's others in the knife block Ana. She eats a lot for someone with a small stomach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Itā€™s funny because all the things on her channel are things we are telling her about *hey girl!* she shows no initiative herself. Congrats girl you went to Tesco and cooked a roast.
Next, letā€™s look into not using eggs from caged hens shall we? I donā€™t eat much dairy or animal products myself but small changes Ana / the least you could do is buy free range theyā€™re all the same price

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whyā€™s nobody talking about her mince pies? Why did she only make 3, the reason theyā€™re so thick is because she didnā€™t roll the dough out enough she rolled it once and then cut it out. Also whyā€™s she cooking a Yorkshire puddings in a frying pan???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Iā€™m not from Yorkshire but I live in South Yorkshire(well up until 2022) and the way she says Yorkshire really pisses me off. ā€˜Yorksheerā€™ no no no

Does she not understand that mince pies arenā€™t supposed to have thick pastry aswell, they looked awful

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m not from Yorkshire but I live in South Yorkshire(well up until 2022) and the way she says Yorkshire really pisses me off. ā€˜Yorksheerā€™ no no no

Does she not understand that mince pies arenā€™t supposed to have thick pastry aswell, they looked awful
Never wanna defend Ana but thatā€™s how I say Yorkshire too šŸ¤£ just how I was brought up
And everyone else I know pronounces it like that too
Sorry to offend x

Reactions: 12
The cold oil in the pan and not measuring the ingredients is actually angering me.

Reactions: 13
Imagine how many drunk/homeless people have pissed on those car park steps šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Imagine Gordon Ramsay reacting to Anas cooking šŸ˜‚

He'd do her dirty ahah

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Iā€™m not going lie but how many times can you say Iā€™m not going lie

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She definitely deletes her tik tok hate comments, someone with 1000 views would get hate never mind this grease ball. Shame I bet her hate comments would be hilarious

Reactions: 19
So sheā€™s had her hair done again , of course had to travel to London šŸ¤Ø and the colour still looks pretty rubbish!! I mean Iā€™m sure a salon in her hometown could have done a better job.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.