Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This debate of the pronunciation of Yorkshire made me give Ana a bloody view. With Ad-Block ofc.

She's not saying weirdly to me but I am from the midlands so maybe its normal to me? I dont say it exactly like her but know a lot of people who do! I say York-sha šŸ¤£
Iā€™m from the East Midlands and I say York-sha aswell but it might just be because I live in Yorkshire now.

Ya'll talking about Anas pronunciation of Yorkshire, but I am fixated at her anaemic chicken, the fact she put a frying pan with a plastic handle in the oven and the fact she didn't wash her chicken before "seasoning" it (but the last one may be the ethnic in me jumping out šŸ¤£)

Also why did she say she was going to cook for MeJulie and leave her like 4 roasts potatoes whilst she scoffed down this plate View attachment 332791
Why does that Yorkshire pudding look like my snakeā€™s water bowlšŸ˜‚
6E3BAAFF-5245-4CCA-B056-A947B4D457DB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She looks a right head it doesnā€™t suit her at all! She is far better with that blonde, not a bright blonde because other wise she looks washed out. She would be better with a ombrĆ©/ balayage of light going into a ashy blonde!
Why do her roots still look grey šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 19
okay just thought this was funny by comparison. Ana and Molly Mae are the same age and whilst ana is embarrassing herself daily with her phenomenal planned photoshoots and crusty carpark pics, Molly Mae has just hit 5mill and has said she isnā€™t celebrating until itā€™s been a week šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and hereā€™s ana struggling to get a mill because her channel is on the path of dying. shes so pathetic

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN SHE PLEASE FILL IN HER EYEBROWS!!! especially now her hair is even darker, I donā€™t know why she doesnā€™t like how she used to.

1607016231746.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Never wanna defend Ana but thatā€™s how I say Yorkshire too šŸ¤£ just how I was brought up
And everyone else I know pronounces it like that too
Sorry to offend x
I have never heard it pronounced like that before. Actually made me a bit sick šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s acting like sheā€™s the next Megan Fox with the darker hair and āœØ ā€œsex appealā€ āœØ. The only thing they have in common is poor hygiene and smelling like tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Hate to admit it because I always thought she looked better as a blonde, but her hair looks a million times better now than the faded orangey browny weird colour it was before. I think the dark suits her being proper dark, rather than an in between colour!

Reactions: 27
Iā€™m just happy her hair isnt stuck to her head for the first time ever

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it mine an unpopular opinion or does she look worse with such dark hair?

Blonde hair suited her more

Reactions: 24
I saw her hair dresser did a reel about why colour doesnā€™t last long in hair and one was using non pro shampoo. Ana heā€™s talking to you and your Pantene

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The colour does her no favours it washes her out. But sheā€™s also just one shade of bland.. maybe some colour in her face and filling in her eyebrows ?! I prefer her as a blonde too

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.