Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate how she always 'jokily' asks brands to sponsor her in videos ... it's so obnoxious and money-hungry! Yes Ana, I'm sure BBC good food would love to sponsor you, I bet they're LicHrALLy oBsEsSeD with your aBsOLuTeLY pHeNoMeNaL cheese pie and greasy mince dinners :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes! I remember exactly which video you're talking about I'll try to find the one, but it was so gross they were sitting on the ground at Bicester next to all the cars, and Julie was smoking, like at least get up off the filthy ground.

EDIT
it's at 2:20 onwards, disgusting to smoke next to Atticus when he's like 3/4 in this.
Julie hair is a much nicer colour in this video

Reactions: 3

I know this has already been discussed to death but I’d never seen the vital video where Julie admits to being a Tory until earlier on today, so I thought some of you may have also missed the video.

VERY ironic that she’s always voted Conservative!! She likes ‘Bowis’?.... anybody who genuinely likes Boris Johnson as a person is clearly a horrible person, not when he’s been racist, homophobic, islamophobic, and just downright malicious in general. I’m baffled. If anybody here likes Boris Johnson please explain your reasoning because I’m struggling to see anything even remotely likable about him.

Tbh Boris Johnson would dislike her because she’s the ‘lower class’. He has made his stance on benefit claimers & council estates very clear. I hope she realises in a few months/years she’ll be back living in a council flat and Ana will be sneaking fries from the McDonalds she’ll be working at. Has Julie ever had an actual job? She just seems like a lazy scrounger to me, she literally sat on her arse doing duck all for her entire life. She’s barely raised her kids so that’s not very much of an excuse (plus most people work whilst raising their kids, she doesn’t have any disabilities so there’s no reason she couldn’t work)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In the newest video why was she mixing the butter and flour with her hands??? Has she never heard of a whisk? I've never seen someone mix the two by hand, and even if that was a thing, with what we've seen under her nails I definitely wouldn't want to be eating her cooking :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
In the newest video why was she mixing the butter and flour with her hands??? Has she never heard of a whisk? I've never seen someone mix the two by hand, and even if that was a thing, with what we've seen under her nails I definitely wouldn't want to be eating her cooking :sick:
I thought the same thing :sick: And then when she did mix it using a spoon it was just a regular spoon rather than a wooden spoon or a whisk 🤣

Reactions: 18
Tbf a lot of pastry recipes do say to mix by hand! But she’s grim 😭 and why is she just guessing and not weighing things out

Reactions: 14
Ana annoys me when she goes on about her small stomach, not just because it could trigger unhealthy eating habits and promote them to her young audience which is something that happened years back and affected me (not with Ana but with sites promoting it a lot back in early 10s). But also, because she obviously does not have a small stomach, and if she did, it’s hardly something to brag about, I have been unwell the past 6 weeks (no clue what is wrong, having tests) and I’ve had no appetite what’s so ever, I made myself soup the other day and it felt like it took me about an hour just to eat it. My hunger cues are practically non existent, and there’s nothing worse atm than looking forward to a meal and ending up leaving it because you don’t feel up to eating and your appetite has completely gone
I hope that you are feeling better. I’ve not been feeling too great recently too although I am
Able to eat now. It’s so annoying though when you see people eating food or food in general and you can’t eat it. Ik it’s difficult but try and eat a little bit because you’ll feel worse from having no energy.food is fuel

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
NAH this is too bleeping far now. Why is she saying it like that??? On behalf of Yorkshire, duck OFF ANA!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
probably hoping she’ll get gifted some baking supplies foul cow🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope that you are feeling better. I’ve not been feeling too great recently too although I am
Able to eat now. It’s so annoying though when you see people eating food or food in general and you can’t eat it. Ik it’s difficult but try and eat a little bit because you’ll feel worse from having no energy.food is fuel
Also I there are viruses (not just COVID) going around. The doctors said that I Mustof pick up a virus but I’d definitely reccommend get some blood tests as 6 weeks is a long time as Early this year I had a blood test which basically confirmed that I had post viral fatigues

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The severe lack of seasonings on that roast dinner made my blood curdle. I'd have a 'small stomach' if that's what I had to eat that too tbf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
OMG GUYS! Shes uploaded a totally new and creative video idea! Eating Xmas food for 24 hours! I''m actually super impressed shes never done this stuff before and it's a breath of fresh air...she even got a cheeky McDonalds and went to TESCO! Way to go girl I was starting to loose faith in her xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Also I there are viruses (not just COVID) going around. The doctors said that I Mustof pick up a virus but I’d definitely reccommend get some blood tests as 6 weeks is a long time as Early this year I had a blood test which basically confirmed that I had post viral fatigues
Hope you feel better soon! For future reference, ‘of’ and ‘have’ aren’t interchangeable. Sorry, this is one of my major pet peeves haha

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
probably hoping shell get gifted some baking supplies foul cow🤮
You’re suppose to mix flour and butter by hand. It’s making “breadcrumbs” which form the pastry for mince pies. However , you aren’t suppose to use soft butter (what she used) , you have to use hard block butter. But you can make the “breadcrumbs” in a food processer if your hands are too warm

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.