Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a thing some people do but the NHS advises against it as it can cause food poisoning.
Yeah they've been saying that but us minorities do it daily and noone has died. NHS probably advice also not seasoning your chicken too* 🤣

*issa joke before ya'll start

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
May be an unpopular opinion and I have said it before, but I do think it's good that she was making the food from scratch.

In previous videos she has always just bought ready made things from the shops, then people comment saying she should make her own stuff.
She makes her own stuff and people comment 😂

I know that her techniques and skills are awful, it pains me to watch. She is trying and still learning, it's clear she hasn't been brought up around a parent who can cook/knows how to make things from scratch, so I do think it's good she is giving it a go.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Had to go and watch her latest video after these comments. Watching her peel those potatoes was painful and made me cringe 😂 also, surely those super tight trousers can’t be comfortable? Especially when she’s eating so much food. Or am I forgetting about her “small stomach”

Reactions: 11
Sorry to throw it back, or if it's been mentioned (don't think it has) but remember when Ana got her toenails done and the photo got slammed because of her hairy toes? I thought I'd go look for a wee chuckle and they re-uploaded it with the worst edit 😂 😂
Someone loves the blur tool too much haahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry to throw it back, or if it's been mentioned (don't think it has) but remember when Ana got her toenails done and the photo got slammed because of her hairy toes? I thought I'd go look for a wee chuckle and they re-uploaded it with the worst edit 😂 😂
Someone loves the blur tool too much haahahha
Pics or it didn't happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
woah!!!! her stomach must be so small 😳😳😳 such a little meal for her tiny little self 😰
I can hear her now - "Pick meeeee I'm soooooo smalll!!!!!!! I can barely finish my meals because my stomach is soooooo tinyyyyy pick me!!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m watching her latest video and is it just me who’s noticed that her tongue goes everywhere every time she talks 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
i agree with the previous comment, I find her cooking from scratch a good thing, people only criticised her for buying ready meals before 🤷🏼‍♀️

However I blame Julie for the fact it’s taken this long. When she phoned her while she’s cooking you can hear her say she needs to make sure it’s all cooked properly, would it have been so hard to just be positive? I know she’s an adult and therefore Julie isn’t responsible for what she does but they’ve mentioned multiple times Julie doesn’t let her do things and that’s the only way shes going to learn. I genuinely feel sorry for her and Atticus, and I do think she’s going to struggle when she moves because of how little freedom she’s had to ‘grow up’

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m in my student house and we all take the piss out of ana....
Well I’ve just been making my lunch and I said ‘I’m gonna make my phenomenal chicken toasty, with 2 slices of bread bc I’ve just got the smallest stomach ever’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Copying Saffron again? Sorry but she needs to grow up from these 24hr challenges now this is something you do up to about 18. Also here we go with the bragging on her wealth again. 🙄 surprised her prada bag wasn’t in the shot, you love need help from Gok Wan. Here we go with the dirt collectors again imagine the germs under them nails🤢it would be different if Ana bought a 20p nail brush and scrubbed them everyday. Never mind buying expensive clothes go and buy shower gel, shampoo and a nail brush 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Herse my little critique of Ana's cooking although I barely have a leg to stand on, except cooking every single day 2 separate meal for 3 people
Firstly I do commend her for actually cooking from scratch, it's a good first step and these are kind of (tongue in cheek) tips for next time.
- Please measure out the ingredients if it's your first time cooking, it's really annoying just to see people throw stuff in a bowl
- When making breadcrumbs, please stop using your whOLE HAND! You're only meant to use your finger tips as to keep the pastry warm
- You don't need that much oil for a pancake, if any at all. Would recommend spray oil in the future. Absolutely disgusting
- Do you think she had red hot oil before banging the yorksheeer in? I think not, let the oil heat up! It takes moments
- Remember to actually use the carrot you claim you are going to use. I was staring it in the face for 10 minutes and I wasn't even there
- LET THE OIL HEAT UP!! Every single time she sticks something in a pan with cold oil. If it isn't sizzling when it goes in the pan, the oil is too cold

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m absolutely disgusted by the amount of food she ate in that 24 hour video... as someone with a REAL small stomach she 100% doesn’t, there’s not a chance. Pancakes, mini rolls (guarantee she ate more than 1), that ridiculous yorkSHEER hell hole of unseasoned meat and potatoes, mince pies, a cheeseboard ffs, AND a mcflurry... girl bye

Also

Who wore it better?
Love to know why she’s not wearing a mask!!

Reactions: 7
Looks like she’s doing the Xmas gifts swapping video again with saffron 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.