Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s storing it in her nans spare room, not much of an issue, it’s what families do. Might aswell if the room isn’t in use

I did see she’s got a Tassimo though, I thought she didn’t like coffee? 🤔 I know you can get a couple of hot chocs and teas but it’s mainly coffee?!
My friends family have a tassimo just for hot chocolate haha 😂
I think someone gave it to them as a gift though. But you’d be suprised how many different kinds of hot chocolates you can get for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s storing it in her nans spare room, not much of an issue, it’s what families do. Might aswell if the room isn’t in use
i wouldn't mind someone storing their essential bits in my spare room, like the bedding, kitchen stuff etc. but would probs draw the line at a whole costco cart of junk food & 5-6 months worth of crisps

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
My friends family have a tassimo just for hot chocolate haha 😂
I think someone gave it to them as a gift though. But you’d be suprised how many different kinds of hot chocolates you can get for it 😂
oh that's like me, I'm after a Dolce Gusto when I only drink Hot Choc.
I'll be getting Coffee Pods though for if we can ever have guests around

Reactions: 4
2021 predictions, Ana to bring out a cook book.

Cooking with Onions, Literally so good: Anastasia Kingsnorth
Put down the Maccies, pick up your breadknife : Anastasia Kingsnorth
High fat mince, low quality cooking : Anastasia Kingsnorth
Pls suggest one of these for the next thread title 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but apparently it will eventually be mandatory to have the covid vaccine before going abroad, I know Julie is an anti-vaxer so wonder what Ana will do when she wants to go on her holidays? I imagine she’ll get the vaccine anyway but wonder how Julie will feel🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Swear to god the amount of ads she puts up do you not post anything half naked which isn't an add. It's legit portraying fake reality it's a joke, I don't get why people have to show every bit inch of skin ffs

Reactions: 9
This is what I'm saying what is the need really, it's portraying this to young girls that if you don't look like this then you're not normal when in reality it's angles or photoshop or work done, like why is the need to have everything hanging out ffs. Not respectful at all. It's too much

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but apparently it will eventually be mandatory to have the covid vaccine before going abroad, I know Julie is an anti-vaxer so wonder what Ana will do when she wants to go on her holidays? I imagine she’ll get the vaccine anyway but wonder how Julie will feel🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry late to the party, how do people know Julie is an anti Vaxer?

Reactions: 3
By the time she moves out them crisps will be as soft as Brian’s todger after he’s been looking at Anas poo brown outfits on Insta

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.