Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea why or who told her she was stylish or some ‘bad witch’ who changed up her style/vibes. All she did was download tiktok and copy every second girl on there, while also thinking she’s vintage because she shops in urban outfitters. She’s about as unique as a bottle of milk. Her entire personality trait is tiktok right down to the captions of her videos, the way she now talks and types. I don’t think in my entire life I have ever came across a more basic, follower sheep than this woman. She isn’t fashionable, she just bought an oversized, overpriced and overdone race car jacket and stuck some baggy jeans on and decided that was her ‘fit’ she never dressed like this until a few months ago because everyone else was. She pains me. People who actually like fashion, study it etc should be HORRIFIED at this ratchet ass vanilla hoe coming for them. She also looks bleeping ridiculous in those horrendous oversized blazers. She’s a class A twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I mean...my pants go up that high but that’s because they are proper Bridget Jones style ones that practically go up to my shoulders 😂 I go for comfort over fashion lol

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I did invisalign sept 2019 and by march/june my teeth had moved so much, they're perfect now one year later yet Anas teeth haven't moved at all. I've never seen her wearing aligners or mention anything since she made a vlog about it in like March or something. Did she scrap it off has she spoken about it at all?

Reactions: 20
AGHHHHH ANA PLZ JUST ADMIT YOUR PHOTOS ARE EDITED!! Personally I think there’s nothing wrong with it, just tell people! Because then people think that’s how everyone looks and that is unrealistic. You can see where she’s blurred out her rolls! Which are perfectly normal btw!

Reactions: 14
I did invisalign sept 2019 and by march/june my teeth had moved so much, they're perfect now one year later yet Anas teeth haven't moved at all. I've never seen her wearing aligners or mention anything since she made a vlog about it in like March or something. Did she scrap it off has she spoken about it at all?
think she said she was waiting on the trays (not sure if that is correct word?) which were delayed cause of lockdown but a friend of mine has been doing it and he hasn’t had a problem with getting them so think she’s just being a lazy duck tbh.

Reactions: 8
I showed my hubs that pic of Ana and he was shook. I wanted to get the males perspective and he wasn't impressed. He couldn't believe she was the same person (compared to her older videos).

The way she hikes up her underwear, is a fast pass to BV. Not a good look :sick:

Reactions: 16
Ana back with her clickbait. Her new videos title says with discounts yet she didn’t give a single code or discount, just blabbing on about how pHEnOMeNAl the underwear is. Also promoting a £35, normally £50, underwear set to all her 12year old fans??
I’ve always seen the fans of people like ana, saffron etc spending ridiculous amounts on their tat merch and wondered how they’re paying for it bc most of them are about 12, like you said. like how are these parents agreeing to pay that much?? but at least that kinda thing (eg the skinny tit range) is PG. who is she trying to sell this underwear to?! the parents won’t be forking out for it, discount code or not

also side note i feel like lounge is one of those really over advertised brands, like function of beauty and hey estrid. I, a 19 year old who works full time and might actually want to buy such underwear, was so shocked at how expensive everything is!!!! can’t be just me? Even with influencer discount codes it’s ridiculously expensive...who’s paying that much :/

sorry for the length of this message, ik no one probably cares lol but feeling lonely tonight and fancied rambling x

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Julie pretending she actually works , in reality she’s browsing amazon and looking at Netflix. View attachment 321028
Omg 😂 that tree is gonna topple over. When you run out of baubles then remember you have some bowling balls up in the loft that you nicked from the arcade . Or are the moulds of Ana's breasts #naturallyblessed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I showed my hubs that pic of Ana and he was shook. I wanted to get the males perspective and he wasn't impressed. He couldn't believe she was the same person (compared to her older videos).

The way she hikes up her underwear, is a fast pass to BV. Not a good look :sick:
I was thinking the same thing 🤣 I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets treated for BV/thrush often

Reactions: 4
The comments tonight have been gold you ladies are on fiyahhh 😂.
I know its super early but title ideas for the next thread,
Anastasiakingsnorth -I floss my flaps more than my gnashers
Or Anastasia kingsnorth - I like my mince fat like my Fanny 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
8C4EE507-29CF-4860-A344-1CFC1F40503B.png
Thought she said she would never photo shop her body🙄 blurred lines say otherwise hun

Also sorry bout the close up of her muff

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
why she always so desperate to get her flaps out, thats private does she think its cool 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.