Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When i used to watch her, it was her vlog channel that i would watch. back when i was in Year 9 (now ive just started uni). and i feel like her older fans from when she was Floral Princess, have grown up to do actual stuff, like work etc. she keeps being stuck with teenage girls, which is fair enough, but her content says otherwise.
her channel is all over the place, and i always feel closer to youtubers (if that makes any sense) when they post weekly vlogs, makes it seem like they are sharing their life with you and some can be a bit more relatable.
Agree

Most youtubers grow with their audience, like Laurdiy. She went from making kind friendly content, to making more mature content

Ana isn't and will never grow with her audience because she knows delusional 12 year old girls are what's getting her the paycheck

• Heart
Reactions: 15
2021 predictions, Ana to bring out a cook book.

Cooking with Onions, Literally so good: Anastasia Kingsnorth
Put down the Maccies, pick up your breadknife : Anastasia Kingsnorth
High fat mince, low quality cooking : Anastasia Kingsnorth

• Haha
Reactions: 93
2021 predictions, Ana to bring out a cook book.

Cooking with Onions, Literally so good: Anastasia Kingsnorth
Put down the Maccies, pick up your breadknife : Anastasia Kingsnorth
High fat mince, low quality cooking : Anastasia Kingsnorth
Put down the Maccies and pick up your bread knife 😂😂😂. I cried actual tears reading that.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For someone that is wanting to learn to cook why doesn’t she buy a cookbook and make different meals? It can’t always be spag bol and soup 🙈

Reactions: 25
For someone that is wanting to learn to cook why doesn’t she buy a cookbook and make different meals? It can’t always be spag bol and soup 🙈
I don't think she likes to follow recipes. All previous videos where it's given instructions she changes the ingredients/method :confused:

Reactions: 9
I get going for the cheapest 20% mince if that's all you can afford. But it's not the best, nor healthiest, and you can bet your bottom dollar she won't drain the fat off.

Buuuuuut it's still a vast improvement on "cheese pie" so I guess I'll allow it.

Reactions: 17
She’s storing it in her nans spare room, not much of an issue, it’s what families do. Might aswell if the room isn’t in use

I did see she’s got a Tassimo though, I thought she didn’t like coffee? 🤔 I know you can get a couple of hot chocs and teas but it’s mainly coffee?!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.