Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I don’t think she’s edited this lol, she’s just extremely good at these forced poses
It definitely looks to me like she blurred her rolls, which isn’t dissing her because I have rolls, but I would be more likely to buy the underwear if she showed her real body in them!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I swear her hips aren’t normally that wide??? Trying to be BeyoncĂ© I swear

Reactions: 10
Thing is, everyone has rolls, and everyone knows she has rolls since in all her videos she wears tight tops and joggers and she cannot airbrush videos. I’m underweight and even I have rolls, just own it ana luv

Reactions: 24
She’s so clever posing in front of a plain white wall so nobody can tell if she’s photoshopped it

Reactions: 17
This is unrelated but I just wanted to say coming on here and reading all your comments has given me the laugh I needed after going through difficult times over the past few weeks. You guys really feel like my friends đŸ€ŁđŸ’—

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ana isn’t thinking about promoting the Lounge set, she’s more concerned with promoting herself and trying to look all sultry

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry a bit late to see this but the challenge where they had to stay in Ana's bedroom made me laugh so much, HOW desperate was Julie to get her hands on that 200 quid of Ana's money?! She's so shameless.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry does it grind anyone’s gears how Ana opens her videos? “Hey everyone, welcome back TO MY channel” she speaks like she’s the hosting X factor final 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'll never understand why out of all youtubers they could of chosen... Lounge decided to choose a 19 year old (at the time), with a 12 year old fanbase who does nothing but eat onions and McDonalds and lacks basic hygiene, to promote underwear.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry does it grind anyone’s gears how Ana opens her videos? “Hey everyone, welcome back TO MY channel” she speaks like she’s the hosting X factor final 😭
YES. Especially when she goes on to say “so FOR today’s VIDEO!” I swear that sentence just does not make sense?

Reactions: 15
YES. Especially when she goes on to say “so FOR today’s VIDEO!” I swear that sentence just does not make sense?
Joined with my mum gets me too đŸ˜©

I don’t think it’s hard to get an ad with lounge at all. Seen people with only a few 1000 followers doing them

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I was just thinking, you only know Ana is moving because it is giving her content.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was just thinking, you only know Ana is moving because it is giving her content.
Honestly, at least her moving will give her good content for once. I don't like her, but I'm actually excited to see all the moving out videos. However, knowing Ana, she'll somehow make the videos the most boring thing ever.

Reactions: 13
I hate when she does these one branded haul videos pretending everything comes straight from her pocket

Reactions: 10
She legit does not wear them tit clothes man she takes them for insta, when she goes out she wouldn't dare wear them

Ahahahahahaha yesssss omg

Reactions: 8
Slightly OT but can we take a moment to talk about Lounge and how RIDICULOUSLY overpriced it is?? Almost 40 quid (on sale) for a pair of plain grey joggers? Who IS their target market? It's like Primark trying to be Agent Provocateur

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.