Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly OT but can we take a moment to talk about Lounge and how RIDICULOUSLY overpriced it is?? Almost 40 quid (on sale) for a pair of plain grey joggers? Who IS their target market? It's like Primark trying to be Agent Provocateur
Preach! They must need to inflate their prices because of the amount of influencers they work with 😳 Is there anyone not doing a lounge Black Friday haul?!

Reactions: 13
Preach! They must need to inflate their prices because of the amount of influencers they work with 😳 Is there anyone not doing a lounge Black Friday haul?!
It’s defo just because influencers do a lot for them and they get their sales through that because there is people that are really sad and will buy anything their fave influencers have

Reactions: 8
It’s defo just because influencers do a lot for them and they get their sales through that because there is people that are really sad and will buy anything their fave influencers have
it honestly baffles me who is buying their pants I think they’re soooo pretty but the only people I see wearing them are people who get them for free. £40 for a mesh lace bra with no wire? Holding my hands on my boobs would do more for my poor tits ty for free

• Haha
Reactions: 29
it honestly baffles me who is buying their pants I think they’re soooo pretty but the only people I see wearing them are people who get them for free. £40 for a mesh lace bra with no wire? Holding my hands on my boobs would do more for my poor tits ty for free
It’s not like they’re any different to what you can get in regular shops/online stores.

Reactions: 6
Every other influencer does a natural classy picture for the lounge underwear promo and then ana just does the most with the outfit, pose, and makes sure her fannys out😐🤢 the underwear is not worn like that omg wtf💀
Urm....... I didn’t think I’d ever see the words ‘lounge underwear’ and ‘classy’ in the same sentence lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That isn’t even an accurate comparison though, those pictures are from years ago not the start of the year😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I find it incredibly rich of Julie to vote Conservative when she’s everything the Labour party caters to. Her scrounging off benefits for years and living on a council estate (there is absolutley nothing wrong with living on a council estate or using benefits when you’ve got no other choice), was not very Tory of her.
I am almost certain her reason for voting Conservative is the typical ‘get them out of OUR country’ stance that many working class Tory voters possess. She needs to take a long hard look at herself and understand that’s the Conservative party wouldn’t do tit for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
🙄 I just had to say it... I see so many wannabe influencers who dress the same. It’s not your own style it’s literally what everyone else is wearing.
7C072609-96F3-4AB8-959B-E155F5F73A9F.png

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why is she so obsessed about finding a new style etc? Just be your basic, boring self Ana... there’s literally no point in being something you’re not because no one buys it!! She’s going to look back on herself in a few years and cringe so hard (when the fascination with gaz and Brian has fizzled out) 🥴

Reactions: 17
Sorry does it grind anyone’s gears how Ana opens her videos? “Hey everyone, welcome back TO MY channel” she speaks like she’s the hosting X factor final 😭
I swear my ears scream every time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Listen to her insta stories ' I also picked up' no HUN you didn't pick it up u got it handed to you on a plate to drone on to kids to buy 40 grand overpriced tit bore off luv

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.