Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana's off to Ikea today, this is definitely not essential and where did her social anxiety go?...
As someone with social anxiety, it’s very annoying to see people use it to sound ‘quirky’ and ‘relatable’. I hate when mental health terms are thrown around as a way to seem ‘different’!!!

Reactions: 34
Jed and Saffron are both coupled up now so she is going to be way beyond desperate to bag herself a man! Let’s do an atticus but rather than rate let’s decide on a scale of 1-10 how jealous she probably is of Saffron having a fella? I’d say an 11....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As someone with social anxiety, it’s very annoying to see people use it to sound ‘quirky’ and ‘relatable’. I hate when mental health terms are thrown around as a way to seem ‘different’!!!
Yes I do agree, its not a trend or anything. Hate to sound like I am standing up for Anna lol but I do think a lot of people have developed some form of social anxiety since lockdown. I know I never had anything like that before but since lockdown I have become more aware of my surroundings and have felt anxiety when thinking of going out. I’ve only gone to asda for my local food shop or to a drive thru (have not braced myself to hit the high street yet) but i can see people being easily influenced by others going out a lot as a way for them to also follow. Idk if that makes any sense lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jed and Saffron are both coupled up now so she is going to be way beyond desperate to bag herself a man! Let’s do an atticus but rather than rate let’s decide on a scale of 1-10 how jealous she probably is of Saffron having a fella? I’d say an 11....
9,705 out of 10

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can she take photos of herself like that and not realise how ridiculous her makeup looks???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ana replied to a random boy on twitter that she’s still single

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm really concerned about Ana's eyes, if she continues to side eye so much, they could disappear into her head. Then Ana would have no eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes I do agree, its not a trend or anything. Hate to sound like I am standing up for Anna lol but I do think a lot of people have developed some form of social anxiety since lockdown. I know I never had anything like that before but since lockdown I have become more aware of my surroundings and have felt anxiety when thinking of going out. I’ve only gone to asda for my local food shop or to a drive thru (have not braced myself to hit the high street yet) but i can see people being easily influenced by others going out a lot as a way for them to also follow. Idk if that makes any sense lol
yes and i'm not doubting that going out right now is scary or can be a trigger for anxiety, but that and social and anxiety are completely different things.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
anyone else think how awkward it’s going to be if and when ana finally gets a boyfriend that won’t be byron??? (let’s face it it won’t happen)
he’s going to have to see all the cringy beggy comments she writes about him :/

• Haha
Reactions: 22
yes and i'm not doubting that going out right now is scary or can be a trigger for anxiety, but that and social and anxiety are completely different things.
That is true but maybe she didn’t know the difference so said she had some form of social anxiety. Lets face it, Anna is hardly the brightest tool in the box but i do think she was probably scared to go out at some point like many of us were. But things do change

Reactions: 5

the point is all of a sudden shes perfectly fine

2 Ana and every other dumb witch - dont bleeping throw around mentalhealth issues unless uve been diagnosed. I suffered from severe social anxiety most of my life, still haveit but nowhere near as bad and it really ruins ur life😚😚😚

Omg now we know why anas such a predator.. thats where she gets it from 🥴🥴🥴

View attachment 175958
Promoting hair growth stuff but wearing extensions
You can still use this stuff whilst wearing extensions (I do) BUT On the topic of this why do they promote it when they havent even used it yet. Every influencer bangs on that they only promote stuff they genuinley like. Id be more interested in the product if she used it for a while and showed a before and after to promote 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.