Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AHAHAHAHAHA poor Byron being stalked by both mum and daughter 😂😂😂😂
I bet he has a good laugh at these two/ makes fun of them every time 😂
i cant help but think that he continues to allow it just so she can make a fool of herself even more - it’s almost as if he enjoys letting her wallow in embarrassment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
As someone with social anxiety, it’s very annoying to see people use it to sound ‘quirky’ and ‘relatable’. I hate when mental health terms are thrown around as a way to seem ‘different’!!!
This! It's so frustrating when influencers do that, just makes it
Well we know where ana gets her predatory nature from....

the point is all of a sudden shes perfectly fine

2 Ana and every other dumb witch - dont bleeping throw around mentalhealth issues unless uve been diagnosed. I suffered from severe social anxiety most of my life, still haveit but nowhere near as bad and it really ruins ur life😚😚😚

Omg now we know why anas such a predator.. thats where she gets it from 🥴🥴🥴

You can still use this stuff whilst wearing extensions (I do) BUT On the topic of this why do they promote it when they havent even used it yet. Every influencer bangs on that they only promote stuff they genuinley like. Id be more interested in the product if she used it for a while and showed a before and after to promote 🙄
I don't think people realise how debilitating and.frustrating it can be to live with so big love for coping with it day in day out 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As someone with social anxiety, it’s very annoying to see people use it to sound ‘quirky’ and ‘relatable’. I hate when mental health terms are thrown around as a way to seem ‘different’!!!
nobody with social anxiety would should Gemma Collins phrases on their own street anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is it just me that finds it weird how Wendy commented on Anna’s picture of her naked in a bath saying ‘lovely picture Ana’ (or something like that). I don’t know, if my mom commented something like that on one of my friends posts I’d be so confused and really embarrassed!
(Btw didn’t know whether to post this on Saffron or Anas thread so I’ll post it on both)

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Anastasia Kingsnorth #11- byron obsessed, flaunting her chest, shes naked again, thinks shes the best.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
2 mins 6 secs into her newest video before mentioning her boobs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ana stop talking about your body count as if it's a personality trait. Clearly wanting people to think she's getting is weekly. Also why did she fully go on about her dildo that atticus pulled out. Is she trying to be iconic with getting people to assume she's using it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
in her new video talking about atticus taking something out of her draw on the live i’m pretty sure it was a vibrator🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It was a dildo, she’s spoke about it before, she told the story live on stage at WINC or something in front of all the young kids and their parents

• Wow
  • Sick
watched haz's video, ana laughing when they're talking about STD checks is mad immature. also cringe at ana talking about her bodycount in her new vid

In Haz's new video they basically confirmed that Ana and Byron have done stuff in his bed together because he refused to answer what happened :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She talks about sex so much in the most immature way because she's never had it!

I bet my car on it she's a virgin.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Haz's video Ana is unbearable. The swearing and sarcasm to try to look hard, but it's so forced and she looks like such a spare part the poor thing. She's trying to hard it's now past the embarrassment stage. The whole I've been fingered in the ass, I've had sex with youtubers. SHUT UP GILLIAN

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No one:
Ana: I have SEX
No one:
Ana: SEX!!!!!!!!!!! Let me spell that out for you. S-E-X.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m still confused as to why Ana doesn’t drive anymore like she has her drivers license and a car still I think

Reactions: 11
eerrrm if atticus asked about boobs on her case so what lmfao boobs are natural body parts that don’t need to be sexualised

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.