Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These public inside jokes towards byron are getting embarrassing now 😂 we all love a bit of banter but could she push it any more? Not even like byron is really joins in either. She's probably doing it so people ship then even more, but the stuff she comes out with is nothing like her youtube persona which makes it even more cringe 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I get secondhand embarrassment from seeing her desperation to be shipped with Byron ugh

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought that was Julie getting her head shaved off lmao having a mid life crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
B3F9CEA9-C7F8-4A2C-8579-DFDDACF29914.jpeg

Me squinting to see Ana getting her hair dyed back to brown and wondering why she cut it so short 😂👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anna sitting “1m away” from Haz in Haz’s story must be some kind of optical illusion!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope the tennis thing was a joke, I’m really not ready for pictures of her in that short skirt on a tennis court with a racket 🤢

B133DCBA-9E69-4291-9925-2FB733DE2766.jpeg
3B9321F7-26D8-41E0-84D2-A122224221D1.jpeg

I’ve said this before, she definitely does cope Tana. Although I’m sure Ana’s pictures will be somehow way more slutty. I’m expecting stood up pictures, gormless straight stare (trying to do the model look) with the racket on her shoulder.

Omg I just saw this, she is so gross and desperate 🤢

Also says she crashed (Scraped) her car last year in McDonald’s

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Anna sitting “1m away” from Haz in Haz’s story must be some kind of optical illusion!
According to Haz she’s sitting further back so she is one metre away, but she definitely isn’t because she still has her elbows on the table, if she was sitting further enough back to be one metre she wouldn’t be able to reach the table. So that either means she’s not sat further back or she’s leaning forward which is completely defying the point!
Also I’m pretty sure Boris said the new one metre rule was only if you couldn’t stay two metres away?

Reactions: 11
According to Haz she’s sitting further back so she is one metre away, but she definitely isn’t because she still has her elbows on the table, if she was sitting further enough back to be one metre she wouldn’t be able to reach the table. So that either means she’s not sat further back or she’s leaning forward which is completely defying the point!
Also I’m pretty sure Boris said the new one metre rule was only if you couldn’t stay two metres away?
It’s 1m+ so yeah basically if you can’t say two metres away you can get closer but it’s recommended that you where masks

Reactions: 7
Ana's off to Ikea today, this is definitely not essential and where did her social anxiety go?...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
grackle did a video where she eats a six year olds dream day of eating for 24 hours asking her six year old god sister what she would like to have instead of just googling it. her eating challenges have so much thought put into them, and are so unique, she almost always cooks everything from scratch which is so good to watch. made me think of if Ana did a video like that, it would probably go something like this:
McDonald’s for every meal atticus will probably say. Well it will either be from McDonald’s or tesco as that’s the only things Ana knows, maybe a ‘rip off’ Taco Bell if she pushes the boat out.
the little girl in graces video did get a mcdonalds for her lunch but even then her order was more adventurous than atticus and I think they’re the same age.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
I remember in a video, Ana once said that the mild Nando’s was too spicy for her, can’t remember which video but she was in her car after going to Tesco so she gets plain Nando’s. If you find that spicy Ana then salt must be spicy for you.

I noticed in any cooking video hardly her mum or her ever season so it makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember in a video, Ana once said that the mild Nando’s was too spicy for her, can’t remember which video but she was in her car after going to Tesco so she gets plain Nando’s. If you find that spicy Ana then salt must be spicy for you.

I noticed in any cooking video hardly her mum or her ever season so it makes sense.
I remember in the Ikea meatball video her mum didn’t know what a garlic clove is, they defo don’t season their food

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

She says the spicy rice at Nando’s is spicy?! :ROFLMAO: It’s so bland, it’s actually got no spice in it I believe, just peppers and pilau rice. Its literally just Uncle Ben’s golden vegetable rice lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

She says the spicy rice at Nando’s is spicy?! :ROFLMAO: It’s so bland, it’s actually got no spice in it I believe, just peppers and pilau rice. Its literally just Uncle Ben’s golden vegetable rice lmao.
bland just like her x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The Byron comments have gone beyond embarrassing now. Imagine being that desperate to be obsessed over a guy who shows no interest in you what so ever other than your following.

This poor girl doesn't realise people feel sorry for her and the only people looking up to her are 11/12 year old girls. Having Saff as your close friend who is buying range rovers, dating someone and clearly getting somewhere in life as awful as she is. Haz and Byron who clearly dislike her and are constantly taking the piss out of her. And other than that having no one else other than Atticus and her mum because she's invested all her time in people like this.

All she has is a room which probably stinks like onions, fake tanned stained sheets, a tacky office in the corner and lives off mcdonalds and a living from taking her clothes off and 24 hour challenges. Like go travel girl, get a lover, get some friends. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
tbh although byron is annoying at least he works hard he runs his own youtube channel aswell as getting a degree. Aswell as editing other youtubers videos for some extra income. unlike ANA who moans about editting 2 videos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought that was Julie getting her head shaved off lmao having a mid life crisis.
It's been a loooong day for me at work today, I'm slightly delirious and this comment has just tipped me over the edge. Sat here absolutely howling and laughing my head off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's been a loooong day for me at work today, I'm slightly delirious and this comment has just tipped me over the edge. Sat here absolutely howling and laughing my head off 😂
im so glad you said that though cause I honestly thought it was Julie too 😂😂😂

I know it gets said all the time but the fact she said she’s actually scared to go out and now she’s off to IKEA today 🙄

Reactions: 13
Ana's off to Ikea today, this is definitely not essential and where did her social anxiety go?...
Tbf most none essential shops have reopened so if she wants to go Ikea she can do without it being an essential trip but I do think the whole socially anxious thing is Bs

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.