Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I still sucked it though” the way she proudly said it as well.. doesnt she realise it how embarrassing it makes her look l??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
The amount of times she goes on about her body count makes me think she hasn't even had sex.

Like who would feel the need to go on all the time about it otherwise?

Reactions: 21
Tbf I applaud Haz for opening up about her experience with STDs and linking the testing kit in her bio, it just shows how much more mature she is than Ana who would laugh out loud at the word "willy" :rolleyes:

Reactions: 61
Is it just me who thinks her and saffron seem like completly different people and dont understand how they are friends

Reactions: 46
So the haz/anna fall out was real then.

It was quite cringey to see the difference in character from the haz video to the krispy kreme one. I'm all for women being open about their sex life and she can shout all she likes it. It's just the difference in her own videos is getting quite stark.

Reactions: 19
Thoughts on the krispy kreme vid..

1. Not again please get some new content, had enough of your drive thrus and mukbangs. Watching you shove food in your gob and talk with your mouth open isn't cute.
2. WTF is she wearing?
3. Why would you debate going to the beach it's pissing it down.
4. Any reason to bring up your tits. Give over ffs.
5. A coke at 10am, funny last video you were telling us your fav drink is water and how much you drink. You'll have no teeth soon babe, but for the best.
6. The girl doesn't know you from Tiktok, you are an embarrassment to Tiktok. She probably knows you from tattle.
7. Yes meJulie!! Please not the same boring questions. Oh bank account.. Here we go again.
8. IF I HEAR YOU MENTION YOUR BODYCOUNT ONE MORE TIME I WILL LOSE IT. No one cares, or even asked you.
9. Yes again Julie, Ana shouldnt be talking about dildos to her young teenage fanbase. Please educate your daughter that flaunting her made up sexual escapades isn't classy.
10. Byrons name pops up again, can anyone remember the last time he wasnt mentioned. Stop embarrassing yourself, he's not into you.
11. F*ck I bet Atticus got piss everywhere. Don't even want to know the stench from that car.
12. ITV or BBC won't touch you the way you are advertising yourself.
13. Julies not famous enough for I'm a celeb.. When were you ever "famous".
14. Same tattoos placements as Saffron, of course.
15. Getting canceled for being racist, sexuallising kids, or being a sexual predator is vile..? OK then..
16. Another McDonalds, Another. Jesus.. your face is growing at an exceptionally fast rate. Stop with the salty food. Eat something healthy you knobby moon face.
17. You paid someone to make the filter.. Anyone can do it.

Does she have no idea like honestly someone needs to sit her down and tell her about herself. She used to be alright and now.. INSUFFERABLE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Anna laughing at haz getting chlamydia when I bet she’s never been tested herself! She comes across arrogant and a tart in that say it or shot it video she really does love herself 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Anna laughing at haz getting chlamydia when I bet she’s never been tested herself! She comes across arrogant and a tart in that say it or shot it video she really does love herself 🤮
She’s never need to test herself. She’s probs jealous Haz has had more action than her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Stop saying you're replying to all comments.......you're not and you never do, ffs!!!!!!!!

• Heart
When Anna throws her phone on to carpet to show how good the phone case is, she could’ve thrown it without any case at all and nothing would’ve happened 🤣🤣 if she had done it outside on some pavement then that would’ve really shown that the case protects the phone, her ads are so annoying she puts no effort into them and gets paid so much

Haz and Byron doing impressions of Mejulie and Atticus' dramatics in Haz's new vid - they 100% regularly take the piss

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Chlamydia (as far as I know, I could be wrong) generally doesn't show up any symptoms so a lot of people aren't aware they've got it unless they get tested. I've read it can actually cause fertility problems if left untreated. Just makes ana look immature when haz was being proactive about her sexual health.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
OMG Ana looks ORANGE in haz’s new video! The pale pink lipstick makes it look even worse 😳

Reactions: 16
Chlamydia (as far as I know, I could be wrong) generally doesn't show up any symptoms so a lot of people aren't aware they've got it unless they get tested. I've read it can actually cause fertility problems if left untreated. Just makes ana look immature when haz was being proactive about her sexual health.
Yeah she’s so immature! Thinks she’s gods gift aswel but she only gets lads on nights out because she comes across as easy

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.