Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anastasia kingsnorth #12 - I'm not a virgin, I have sex, I own a dildo, I am sexual. Did I mention I've had sex?

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Anastasia Kingsnorth #12 Byron's no.1 arse lick, parades those wonky tits, but she's still never had a dick 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I don’t understand the point of shotting stuff u like cause it’s not really a forfeit.

Reactions: 6
Anastasia Kingsnorth #12 - had a finger up the bum, edits abs on her tum, this witch is so dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Anyone wanna count how many times Ana said pussy in haz’s vid, it makes her sound like a roadman

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
in her new video talking about atticus taking something out of her draw on the live i’m pretty sure it was a vibrator🥴
I don’t understand why she bangs on about that story so much! most women her age have some kind of sex toy; she’s not special

Reactions: 13
“Get me in the jungle I would love it” I’m sorry but... what makes them think they’re even close to being famous enough to get on I’m a celeb?? Caitlyn Jenner‘s been on that show lmaoo also how can she think she’ll love the jungle when she gags and act like she’s having a heart attack at a spoonful Of hot sauce..

Was it just me or were the areas that Ana pointed out for her tattoos the same areas that saff has tattoos lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She has talks about sex in the same way 11 years old kids do , if you know what I mean 😂😂😂 stop being so obsessed about it and use it as to something to brag about

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know it’s a silly thing to get annoyed about but it really pisses me off that she always says watch my new video, I’m replying to ALL comments! And she doesn’t reply to a single one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These public inside jokes towards byron are getting embarrassing now 😂 we all love a bit of banter but could she push it any more? Not even like byron is really joins in either. She's probably doing it so people ship then even more, but the stuff she comes out with is nothing like her youtube persona which makes it even more cringe 😭
I feel like byron’s really embarrassed whenever she cracks a joke but just isn’t bothered to stop her, either her that or he just wants to watch his friend dig her own hole

Reactions: 11
Anastasia Kingsnorth #12 body count risin', yet she can't mount Byron

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ana talking about a boy putting a finger up her bum in hazs video...🤢 and how fast a guy came when she sucked him off 🤮

She’s laughing like a bleeping child when talking about STDs in hazs video as haz opens up about when she had one and speaks on the importance on sexual health and links below a free testing site that gets sent out anon to your address. She’s deffo the type that thinks it’s ‘cool’ to get fingered by a lad in the back of his car. She’s actually grim.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Anastasia Kingsnorth #12 her love life is dead, her vibrator is buzzing. Byron darling, GIVE HER SOME LOVING!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anastasia Kingsnorth #12 obsessed with Byron, got a finger up the bum but won't be happy til her bodycount's as high as her mum's

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Anastasia Kingsnorth #12- keeping the PG content for her channel for the max cash, will talk on other youtubers channels anything to do with her gash

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.