Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that boob sweat wearing that hoodie tucked in her boobies šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢

but also tennis in a hoodie?! A skirt and no shorts underneath?! And a face full of makeup?!

Reactions: 16
About 5 minutes into her last video is she for real drinking an innocent smoothie??? Of course she was going to like that!! And sorry but all those smoothies basically taste the same hardly new is it šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Also those foods that sheā€™s ā€˜never triedā€™ I probably have at least once a week, it really baffles me that someone would make a video out of eating ordinary food šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right, thought Iā€™d just look at some dates to see if Ana has been faking results for her ā€˜workoutsā€™ View attachment 174930
When her stomach actually looked normal. 24th January.
View attachment 174931
When she first started ā€˜working outā€™. 1st April

When her stomach first started looking weird. 10th June
View attachment 174936
And again. 22nd June
View attachment 174940
Her basic haul vid, can very obviously see contour lines.1st July
It could be possible that sheā€™s faking results or just trying to make herself look skinnier but in the last picture the contouring sheā€™s attempted honestly looks more like fat. (I know she isnā€™t fat)
I wouldn't be surprised if she was contouring her stomach now, so that in a few months she can 'reveal' she's been working with some sort of skinny tea brand or some tit like that. Which is super dangerous when she has such a young audience!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I reallllyyy wanted to see thisšŸ¤£ but I think she may just be scratching the tip of her nose by digging her nail in and then biting her nail. I used to do this when I had acrylics because you donā€™t want to scrape off your foundation by actually scratching!!

Okay I looked again and half of the nail does seem to be in her nostrilšŸ˜‚
I think she was just scratching her nose but bc her nails r quite long half of it went in lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yikes sheā€™s going brunette apparently... I guess thatā€™s one of personality traits in the bin... what ever will she do if she doesnā€™t look enough like saffron !? How long are we giving her till she bleaches it back and kills off more of her dead ratty hair ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yikes sheā€™s going brunette apparently... I guess thatā€™s one of personality traits in the bin... what ever will she do if she doesnā€™t look enough like saffron !? How long are we giving her till she bleaches it back and kills off more of her dead ratty hair ?
Please I can't wait... She looks hideous with the bleached hair especially when she's tanned. Anything would be better than what she's got going on now. Although I might yet eat my words...

Reactions: 15
didnā€™t she try the innocent smoothie in an unbranded and branded video...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Saffs dying hers too!
didnā€™t she try the innocent smoothie in an unbranded and branded video...
Literally just watched that video and yes she did

Reactions: 3
She goes on and on about all these high designer brands a lot for someone whoā€™s on benefits.
462AF8D2-AE0C-46E5-ACCE-8B0E0D5492D8.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So she was lying about never trying olives before..she bought them in her ā€˜only eating food that begins with the first letter or our namesā€™ video!
Did she forget that olive doesnā€™t begin with A too?
Or have I missed something

And she thinks sheā€™s a style icon? šŸ˜‚View attachment 173877
Holy tit! I thought brands had influencers sizes on file, theyā€™ve mixed anas up with someone thatā€™s about 6 sizes bigger than her and a foot taller

Reactions: 6
came here as soon as I saw her tennis story and I am SHOCKED that no one has even mentioned the following point...

can we please just imagine meJulie playing bleeping tennis with Ana?!? I am howling. the two of them in a tennis court with literal rackets and balls and trying to play a game of tennis. a canny šŸ˜‚ a can see the fury in meJulies eyes as Ana just canā€™t seem to hit a ball. The arguments, the tantrums, the lot.

why the duck would u lie about that a just donā€™t get it, she tries so hard itā€™s embarrassing. U didnā€™t play tennis with meJulie this morning Ana, u lay in ur pit and inhaled raw onions whilst licking byrons gooch & doing THE bEsT eDiTiNg EvEr on THE fUnNIeSt vIdEo shes ever made.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
came here as soon as I saw her tennis story and I am SHOCKED that no one has even mentioned the following point...

can we please just imagine meJulie playing bleeping tennis with Ana?!? I am howling. the two of them in a tennis court with literal rackets and balls and trying to play a game of tennis. a canny šŸ˜‚ a can see the fury in meJulies eyes as Ana just canā€™t seem to hit a ball. The arguments, the tantrums, the lot.

why the duck would u lie about that a just donā€™t get it, she tries so hard itā€™s embarrassing. U didnā€™t play tennis with meJulie this morning Ana, u lay in ur pit and inhaled raw onions whilst licking byrons gooch & doing THE bEsT eDiTiNg EvEr on THE fUnNIeSt vIdEo shes ever made.
I think it was a joke.. or I hope so anyway šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ I do the same on occasion for the odd Instagram caption if I have an outfit that resembles an occupation/sport activity. Such as if I have a football top on I may caption it ā€œoff to *insert football stadium name* for a kick aboutā€ or something along those lines šŸ˜‚ same with my friend dressing up as a prisoner one year for Halloween captioning it ā€œjust back from a stint in Barlinnieā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ so I donā€™t think it was a case of her lying I just think she was cracking a joke at what she was wearing knowing people may go ā€œis that a tennis skirt?!ā€

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.