Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polpoting

Did anyone notice that she posted about her daughter getting uniform and mentioned the bag they have ordered for when R starts school? She made a point of saying they won't be having her name personalised on there (as a safety precaution) which is obviously a good thing. But honestly. I think the biggest safety concern is the fact that 41K people follow her so know her name and what she looks like and the area they live in! I just wish these influencers wouldn't share so many details about their children. Her content is great especially as she has an education background but she could share all of this without showing R's face! 10 years ago, it wasn't as bad because people weren't so aware of the safety aspect but as someone who works in education, it surprises me how much she shares of R.

Reactions: 3

Belle Amie

VIP Member
Why is she constantly buying that child new (sad beige) clothes?? I swear she posts about buying new things every few days, how many clothes can one girl wear?
Also love how she aff-links everything under the sun and is buying sweatshop clothes every week but reminds us to buy secondhand toys to be sustainable 🤡🙃
How much does a part time teacher earn is what I want to know to be able to buy new clothes everyday

daffydaffyp

So she is keen on Rosie being independent…. As long as it suits her agenda then.
I mean, I don’t think she’s overly old to still be in a cot (not that I’m a good judge - cot haters in my house) but seems like wanting to promote her independence would stretch to her being able to move freely round her home.
I thought she'd have a Montessori floor bed set up in her room which is fantastic for independence.
Also odd she is still in highchair with tray.

wakametango 2.0

VIP Member
I think that is the weirdest part for me, she says she’s had 0 screen time EVER. Surely not?! How 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Also why! Lighten up 🤣🤣
How do you get all the housework done, it allows me to undo some damage caused by hurricane Waka

Is her husband not allowed to watch TV?!
If I’m correct they don’t have a tv or she asked him to only watch it when she’s in bed and he agreed
She won’t have a clue what the kids are on about in school
Bluey?! Yakka dee!?

wakametango 2.0

VIP Member
I’m so glad this thread has been made. I felt like I was an awful mum as my 18 month old loves the TV and when I’ve tried some activities from the account with her she’s hated them and just tried to kick everything over 😂

I think she comes across very preachy about screen time and how does she have so much time to be setting up 10 activities a day and so much money that she’s out all the time!
Pretty sure she solely funds costa 😂

my little one has never liked tv but in the last week she’s been glued. I’m elated 🤣

• Haha

stevenseagull

VIP Member
I wonder if she will ever regret how quickly she made Rosie grow up? I have a child the same age and I am not at all worried about her not being ready for reception because it’s still two years away! She doesn’t need to know how to cook her own dinner and put her own clothes on yet. She’s still a little toddler! Enjoy each stage.

Puffin_island

VIP Member
Oh she used to film her out and about “mark making” with a stick
And numerous trips to costa
Am I the only person who doesn't get the whole obsession with Costa? So many people seem to be obsessed with it. Their coffee is pretty average and food selection is pretty generic. I only like their black forest got chocs and the fact they have a drive through so I can get a sneaky coffee when my toddler is asleep in the car. Maybe I'm spoiled as where I live there are so many independent coffee places that have a personality?!

wakametango 2.0

VIP Member
You'd think she'd see this all the time in reception, pushy parents who say their kid can count up to 427 but can't even accurately give 7 pencils over 🥲 its all for show. Guarantee that when she does start school that she says she's bored and not pushed enough.
One of those ‘can we have a meeting’
Arrange this ridiculous meeting to be told they think their child isn’t being challenged so what can we as the teacher do to ensure it doesn’t continue
“He says he finds it boring” yes I’m sure they’ve aced the whole curriculum!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Puffin_island

VIP Member
You definitely wouldn't share that picture 😂
Also the recipe isn't sugar free, it's no added sugar. The banana obviously contains natural fruit sugars for the sweetness 🙄 it really annoys me when people don't understand the difference!

daffydaffyp

I feel so uncomfortable with her sharing photos all over her stories of R looking so ill, she doesn't consent to any of this, it's so unnecessary and exploitative.
Agreed.

If she wanted to share that Rosie is unwell maybe just say that without the poor love being her content. I most certainly wouldn't want to be plastered on social media if unwell.

Did anyone follow Harriet's Mini Explorers IG page? She has Margot and Fred and she is absolutely lovely. She is a nursery manager but just shows every day life. Doesn't brag or exploit her kids. Shows cute videos of them eating some biscuits and watching TV whilst she tidies up in the morning. Its so so refreshing. She so relatable compared to Emma. Unfortunately she's taken a break from IG for a little while

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Yes which is funny because she always goes on about doing open ended stuff only!
No way! That’s very surprising given what I saw (it was only a five minute look mind you). She knows the buzzwords anyway, but I suppose open ended play doesn’t really look quite so “instagrammable” as a fancy pumpkin tray.

I’ve tried some of the activities and my little one has zero interest.
Seems all a little formal for me! 🙊 I’d worry if I sent my little one to school with SO many skills or knowledge that I’d end up alienating her from her peers
Ahh but will she be a jack of all skills, master of none?!

stevenseagull

VIP Member
Oh course R potty trained herself!

nuce sly dig at the nursery there too. Same way she got angry nursery dates to give R sausage.

that child is going to get bullied for sure as gets older. She’s already the different child by being in the older class.

daffydaffyp

Why is she constantly buying that child new (sad beige) clothes?? I swear she posts about buying new things every few days, how many clothes can one girl wear?
Also love how she aff-links everything under the sun and is buying sweatshop clothes every week but reminds us to buy secondhand toys to be sustainable 🤡🙃
After she bought the 9th set of pinky beige matching set with hearts 🥱 you'd think Rosie had enough clothes? Not to mention the countless jumpers and cardigans. Her house must be like a jumble sale upstairs!

I’m sure we will get a preachy post at one point how R actually fully potty trained within ten minutes and actually amazoned in her own potty and loo roll
No Rosie isn't allowed to use a phone or tablet so wouldn't be able to order online 🤪

I've also never known such an ill child either? Does she have some underlying medical condition or a compromised immune system?

• Haha