Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stevenseagull

VIP Member
I think I remember her saying they have lots of storage boxes everywhere. In cupboards, sunder beds etc. I always thought she was in a ground floor flat or the bottom of a maisonette? If she is in a house then probably has adequate loft storage.

I find it so much easier with my little boy in his highchair with the tray off but against the table. It feels likes he's more included as he's at the table, not just plonked on the end.

Wonder if she'll now start taking off the tray and say she's got a bed now at Xmas.

There is another website similar to here (don't think I'm allowed to share the link) that has a thread which she is discussed in amongst other accounts. Someone recently posted that they messaged Emma asking if she knew about tattle etc and she blocked them!

Hi Emma :)
Guru gossip?

Belle Amie

VIP Member
I had no idea she was Chinese, has she ever posted a picture of herself? I’d have thought she’d have R doing more activities around the new year this week

wakametango 2.0

VIP Member
I’m seeing a lot of encouragement to write but not much in the way of finger strengthening activities, which most people focus on before forcing the pen in to a child’s hand.
Also saw on her q&a that she’d actually only been teaching less than 3 years when she had Rosie. So not like she has a wealth of educational experience behind her. At that stage where I am you are still completing the professional development needed to exit the newly qualified status
I saw that too! I was so shocked!

Puffin_island

VIP Member
I think she has mentioned it, but it was a long time ago. I think she's only only shown her face once or twice and I think she's possibly looks half Chinese?!

I had to go look for a picture of her. Luckily it only wasted about 3 minutes of my life 🤣 definitely not 100% Chinese. And pretty sure if she was, she'd very probably speak Cantonese or Mandarin and probably have R fluent in it already 😅

Attachments

Greys1324

Chatty Member
I had no idea she was Chinese, has she ever posted a picture of herself? I’d have thought she’d have R doing more activities around the new year this week
I didn’t! I had a scroll through but couldn’t see any photos of her, she seems to just post her partner and R.