Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puffin_island

VIP Member
I've also never known such an ill child either? Does she have some underlying medical condition or a compromised immune system?
I think it's probably because she just constantly tells us she's really ill when she's probably just got the sniffles.

Reactions: 2

Definitelyme

VIP Member
After she bought the 9th set of pinky beige matching set with hearts 🥱 you'd think Rosie had enough clothes? Not to mention the countless jumpers and cardigans. Her house must be like a jumble sale upstairs!

No Rosie isn't allowed to use a phone or tablet so wouldn't be able to order online 🤪

I've also never known such an ill child either? Does she have some underlying medical condition or a compromised immune system?
Now I haven’t been watching her for long but haven’t ever seen anything Rosie does outdoors. She probably isn’t allowed in the dirt so has zero immune system built up

stevenseagull

VIP Member
wow sorry for all those typos - I have a toddler who still thinks 3am is optional for sleep.

she is so utterly tone deaf and I don’t think she realised how patronising she comes across. It’s interesting that she doesn’t seem to have many friends.

mg89

Chatty Member
She pronounces so many of the sounds wrong as well - not a good example at all!

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s ever had a good root in a bathroom or kitchen cupboard and played with the bin bags for 30 mins or something?!
i think mr Waka would leave me if I told him he couldn’t watch tv anymore 😂
I think that is the weirdest part for me, she says she’s had 0 screen time EVER. Surely not?! How 😂😂😂😂😂😂

DcfcE

She said the laptop is broke now so they can’t watch anything 😄 and now she’s answering questions on why they don’t let R have screen time, poor kid missing out on Hey Duggee and Bluey 🤣

• Haha

Polpoting

Oh maybe! But even today on stories, she's posted a lot. But nothing about a little Christmas film or even one of the bbc short films like snail ane the whale or whatever. Would be perfect for her age.
TV doesn't have to be the devil. It isn't replacing books. But just a nice thing to do.

stevenseagull

VIP Member
I wish she would stop doing activities that are not actually appropriate for the generate age range? 2 year olds do not need and generally can’t write or read yet!

Definitelyme

VIP Member
View attachment 1839727

1. Oh God, sounds like they're planning to have another little prodigy... At least it might take the pressure off Rosie a bit and with any luck the second will be a no limits climber who likes to tear up books with their bare hands and stick alphabet tiles up their nose.
This is something I think about often with Insta-mums. Obviously no matter how many kids you have you are never an expert, every kid is so different and we are all jus winging it. But so many instamums like this get on like they are God’s gift to parenting, sharing all their wisdom about their perfectly raised child…when they only have one and have no clue about the realities dealing with varying personalities and likes. what will she do if her second has no desire to sit and do these activities?

Not that you have to have multiple kids to know what you’re doing, but I do just wonder about people with only one trying to teach us how to parent as if they know it all. Like when supernanny used to tell us all how to parent and she had no bloody kids.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Just seen she still sits in an ikea high chair. Not sitting at the table with a full set of silverware knowing her forks?!

• Haha

stevenseagull

VIP Member
Does anyone reckon she still hasn't watched any TV?
I think she has as R has sone character toys. Of course, it will only be something like a film and absolutely nothing like YouTube. Rosie would have sat through the entire filn and then probably asked who directed it.

• Haha
I've got to be honest, with my eldest we did no screen time until about age 2, and then just small things, even now she isn't allowed to watch more than about 30 minutes and not every day. Plus we don't have a tablet etc so no games.
However, I don't talk or preach about it, I don't think there's a right or a wrong way, that was our choice but having had a second child he's definitely been exposed to screens already! And I'm not sweating it, kids will be fine either way.

They do also seem to spend a lot on days out which is great if you can afford it but not doable for a lot of families.

This is something I think about often with Insta-mums. Obviously no matter how many kids you have you are never an expert, every kid is so different and we are all jus winging it. But so many instamums like this get on like they are God’s gift to parenting, sharing all their wisdom about their perfectly raised child…when they only have one and have no clue about the realities dealing with varying personalities and likes. what will she do if her second has no desire to sit and do these activities?

Not that you have to have multiple kids to know what you’re doing, but I do just wonder about people with only one trying to teach us how to parent as if they know it all. Like when supernanny used to tell us all how to parent and she had no bloody kids.
Yes and how Rebecca Wilson/What Mummy Makes likes to act like she's god's gift to weaning when she has weaned precisely one child who seems to be about as fussy as most 5 year olds.

• Haha

daffydaffyp

I must admit, a recent story she posted of a Christmas tree drawn on a box with holes for the baubles was a hit with Little Daffy.

I missed her Santa story but remember someone saying Rosie had a cheap plastic (or similar) toy that she loved.
Not seen it since