Amy Gerard and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Report these posts on Instagram as well!
She just does the dirty delete straight away! But! they don't ready here!

Hey Ams! Hey Leigh! You privileged disgusting assholes. Just take ownership of this for god sake. Say you fucked up (Numerous times) and take accountability.

This blocking spree?! Does NOTHING?!

Reactions: 13
She just does the dirty delete straight away! But! they don't ready here!

Hey Ams! Hey Leigh! You privileged disgusting assholes. Just take ownership of this for god sake. Say you fucked up (Numerous times) and take accountability.

This blocking spree?! Does NOTHING?!
And Kristin and Jade...

Reactions: 1
Dying to know what accounts you’re all following to get blocked?! 😂
First time poster - long time reader but I finally had to create an account! I’ve been blocked by LC, KF & SK all in the last few days and the only thing that I’ve done different is I joined the Outspoken FB group - so I’m guessing it must be that as have never had any negative engagement with them, hell I wasn’t even following KF or SK 🤷🏻‍♀️ AG removed me from her followers but didn’t block me…. Gosh they’re pathetic! I didn’t actually mind LC up until the beginning of this year and AG I tolerate in small doses

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s so bizarre! What a waste of time, blocking people after checking what other accounts they follow!! Get a hobby girls!

First time poster - long time reader but I finally had to create an account! I’ve been blocked by LC, KF & SK all in the last few days and the only thing that I’ve done different is I joined the Outspoken FB group - so I’m guessing it must be that as have never had any negative engagement with them, hell I wasn’t even following KF or SK 🤷🏻‍♀️ AG removed me from her followers but didn’t block me…. Gosh they’re pathetic! I didn’t actually mind LC up until the beginning of this year and AG I tolerate in small doses

Reactions: 7
If only she'd block her nose, close her legs and shut her mouth, he'd have nothing to write about.. 🤷‍♀️
Kristin is the worst! Someone needs to write to that journalist in Sydney who always runs stories on her. Andrew Hornery?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If only she'd block her nose, close her legs and shut her mouth, he'd have nothing to write about.. 🤷‍♀️
It took me ages to get this 🤣 longer than it should have.

Amy really can't get anything right. Quoting the most infamous paedophile/sex trafficker rapper of all? (R Kelly - ignition). Like seriously Amy. Just shut up. He was all over the news just a week ago. Just stop

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
To anyone who's been blocked, all you're missing are these two doing their arrogant mean girl act, pretending they haven't had a week from hell and aren't bothered about upsetting multiple cultures and races. Leigh is trying way too hard to act like she doesn't care. She never posts this sort of stuff normally. Leigh, you're 40, it's 830pm, it's not 2011, you're not at The Ivy, but you are still the same mean girl.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Leigh was talking tit to get a reaction. There’s zero chance she can find out who anyone is. Although Rich is in Canberra, so maybe he’s gone to visit the feds 🙄

It will be based on someone you follow and they’ll have some sort of sad group chat where they compare notes and tell each other who to block. Which must also include Sarah Kearns, since she’s randomly blocking now too. I’d love to know how many of their actually followers they take out 😂
I legit followed AG, but made comment about Messika on the influencer updates account - now blocked by her (was a lurker), AG, as well as LC and both Kearnts all of who I can barely be bothered looking at more than once a week, if that…
So my guess is old mate influenza-suckass that runs the updates account passed all the shittalking on and it got shared amongst them all to block at will🙄

Edit- also don’t follow outspoken on fb or Insta!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I legit followed AG, but made comment about Messika on the influencer updates account - now blocked by her (was a lurker), AG, as well as LC and both Kearnts all of who I can barely be bothered looking at more than once a week, if that…
So my guess is old mate influenza-suckass that runs the updates account passed all the shittalking on and it got shared amongst them all to block at will🙄🙄
Who is old mate influezer suckass?? I didn't even know about this account

Who is old mate influezer suckass?? I didn't even know about this account
The woman that runs the influencer updates account, have nfi what her name is, she is not only boring but spends way too much time brown nosing to all the accounts she ‘updates’ on - on occasion she’s made a mildly snarky post but never actually calls anyone out

Reactions: 10
The woman that runs the influencer updates account, have nfi what her name is, she is not only boring but spends way too much time brown nosing to all the accounts she ‘updates’ on - on occasion she’s made a mildly snarky post but never actually calls anyone out
Yeah to be honest she’s snarkier about Tattle people than she is about the toxic influencers she “reports” on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To any
She is getting a lot of anon questions tonight about people getting blocked by AG and LC…..she assures people that they are not getting blocked for no reason😂😂😂
And suddenly this thread is going to be viewed by even more people..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.