Amy Gerard and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #2 for Amy Gerard, Kristin Fisher, Jade Cottee, An Organised Apartment etc. Occasionally Leigh Campbell, but she has her own thread too!

See previous thread for screenshots of their racist comments šŸ„“

Reactions: 9
Yep Iā€™ve also been blocked by Amy, Iā€™ve followed her for a while, never commented anything critical to her, liked a few of her posts. No idea why she decided to block me! So bloody fragile

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yep Iā€™ve also been blocked by Amy, Iā€™ve followed her for a while, never commented anything critical to her, liked a few of her posts. No idea why she decided to block me! So bloody fragile
Same with me. Id love to know the logic of who sheā€™s blocked! I was a fan of hers and before I was a Mum thought she was mum goals. How wrong I was! The more I see the more I donā€™t like. Sheā€™s become a little too much for me

Reactions: 4
Same with me. Id love to know the logic of who sheā€™s blocked! I was a fan of hers and before I was a Mum thought she was mum goals. How wrong I was! The more I see the more I donā€™t like. Sheā€™s become a little too much for me
Like all of them they start so #relateable and funny then BOOM the money comes in and their heads get further up their ass (although Gerards has always been lodged up hers)

Reactions: 4
Are your emails for this site the same as your email for IG? I'd hate to think her or LC is using someone they know with IT access to find out who people are ILLEGALLY

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Are your emails for this site the same as your email for IG? I'd hate to think her or LC is using someone they know with IT access to find out who people are ILLEGALLY
I was blocked before I joined the site!

Reactions: 2
So just catching up on this. Leigh is the one who posted the naked picture of her son isnā€™t she?
You hear POC talk about micro aggressions and racism they experience daily in Australia and I always believe them but donā€™t feel like I see it. Well the examples on this and the previous thread are perfect examples of the daily tit minority groups are subjected to. To be so arrogant as to not tidy up your socials to remove this tit along with posting it in the first place, Iā€™m so pleased that these trash bags have some consequences. For anyone thinking this is ā€œharshā€ - were you ever making Jew jokes and slurs? Cos most of us werenā€™t at any time. What absolute white trash

Reactions: 12
Are you taking screenshots of their stuff? They can see who does that, right? I donā€™t get Leighā€™s appeal. When you listen to her talk, I actually donā€™t think sheā€™s got much of an education at all.
Her need to constantly tell her audience that sheā€™s not short of an income is so insensitive and classless. Sheā€™s been around for a while clearly, but is that her only pull? And I was floored when I read on here that sheā€™s 40! I thought closer to 50 at least which is why I kept saying she was middle aged šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.