Amy Gerard and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is getting a lot of anon questions tonight about people getting blocked by AG and LC…..she assures people that they are not getting blocked for no reason😂😂😂
What’s with her “trust me” and the laughing emojis?

There actually are people being blocked for no reason.

Who is this peanut?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bryant was within our time as well. We all knew about it, Australia really showed up, trying to prevent a repeat of what Bryant did. The innocent lives, children! that were massacred is horrific! And here is Gerard, classless and uneducated as all duck joking about it.

To anyone who's been blocked, all you're missing are these two doing their arrogant mean girl act, pretending they haven't had a week from hell and aren't bothered about upsetting multiple cultures and races. Leigh is trying way too hard to act like she doesn't care. She never posts this sort of stuff normally. Leigh, you're 40, it's 830pm, it's not 2011, you're not at The Ivy, but you are still the same mean girl.
How embarrassing. Imagine dancing on podiums after social media has aired your long history of racism, transphobia and pretty much bigotry towards everyone and everything. Do that pony dance girls, I’m sure your kids would be so proud of you one day 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What the duck is wrong with this woman? I don't understand how she gets any paid work. I feel like there needs to be a while new thread which is literally just screenshots of everything she's ever written, so that people don't have to scroll back through all these threads. Literally, a one stop shop of screen shots

Reactions: 11
Also…does anyone else dislike her reference to babies having their periods (or ‘rags’ 🤮) when they’re in a bad mood? It’s just always given me the ick…

What the duck is wrong with this woman? I don't understand how she gets any paid work. I feel like there needs to be a while new thread which is literally just screenshots of everything she's ever written, so that people don't have to scroll back through all these threads. Literally, a one stop shop of screen shots
I’m still a newbie and not sure how to start a thread, but if someone starts it I’ll happily post everything I have

Attachments

Reactions: 4
With a trigger warning at the start

Also…does anyone else dislike her reference to babies having their periods (or ‘rags’ 🤮) when they’re in a bad mood? It’s just always given me the ick…

I’m still a newbie and not sure how to start a thread, but if someone starts it I’ll happily post everything I have
She needs to erase her IG and start again. There's probably so many racist and inappropriate comments from her all over her friends pages that she's better off just erasing her whole profile and starting again!

Reactions: 3
You can request a wiki or a media page. Media page could just be racist screenshots. Could have one for each of these ladies 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.