Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allivera

Chatty Member
So this group of 40-something women get a gifted stay in a beautiful venue and proceed to play a game where they spit water all over the floorboards while slapping each other in the face with tortillas (and shredding chunks of the tortilla all over the floor - are those pieces still on the carpet in Leigh’s stories with her monogrammed slippers this morning 🧐?) And make a ton of stories about how the venue was haunted and they couldn’t sleep, to the point some of them were talking about driving back to Sydney.

I’m sure the venue is grateful they gifted the stay 🤨

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It seems someone has reworded my comment and messaged Amy G about her kids dirtying her lounges. I want to make it clear that this was not me.
Since she didn't actually "call out" the person by revealing their identity... I have a feeling she's read it here and got her friend to message it to her so she felt like she had a right of reply.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

giveitaboneploise

Chatty Member
Hi! Long time lurker but I bit the bullet to join after commenting on the Stax thread. I used to like LC but she’s exposed herself as a snobby, out of touch has been. A racist who calls herself a content creator, yet can’t make a reel 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder why she's .ade that page private??
From what I’ve seen, it’s pretty normal when people set up these selling pages. Weird that they’re cagier about who is following them when it comes to selling clothes than they are when it comes to the private details of their children, but 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22

kmartplate

VIP Member
I didn’t think white witch related to race at all, it is referring to “white magic” which is different to “black magic” and neither have anything to do with the skin tone of those practicing it. White magic is meant to just be chanting and healing type of things.

Happy to be educated on this and would hate to defend racism, but in this one instance I feel like it’s ok?

Who knows what Amy herself meant though.

Reactions: 20

giveitaboneploise

Chatty Member
I wasn’t aware they used to work at MM until a few weeks ago. Big mistake, they’ve done very well for themselves. Someone else on here referred to MM as a sausage factory production of podcasts! You can only listen to so many! Would prefer less podcasts but better quality. The quality of their ‘articles’ has gone downhill too.
Years ago (maybe around 10?) MM was full of thoughtful, well written articles by people like Bec Sparrow, Rosie Waterland abd Jamila Rizvi. Now any written content is woeful. Spelling and grammar errors throughout, mostly advertorials and written by randoms. The podcast acknowledgement of country even uses terrible grammar.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Newhere2

VIP Member
It is pretty repugnant.

I can imagine little Charli at school ‘My mum is an influencer and uses us to flog stuff and my dad tries to get kiddies hooked on cancer sticks’. Family goals right there.
Amy and Rhian are perfect for each other. They literally do nothing good for society. Hey Rhian, every secondary teacher thanks you for the endemic that is students vaping in the toilets at lunch, and adding another issue to an already tough job👍

• Sad
He must be so proud of that job title 🤢 suits AG, they're just a grubby family all around
I think in the current day I just completely forgot that people who work for cigarette companies would still exist! He has such a sleazy vibe, like a businessman in a sweaty suit who would get too handsy with girls 15 years his junior in a tragic cbd bar at 5pm on a Friday whilst ducking off to the bathrooms very frequently to do lines off a toilet 🤢

• Haha

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

Look this could be a hysterical family in-joke but keep it private!! Now her little girl is forever pictured on the internet holding a vibrator. These women honestly need to do a session with someone who works in cyber crimes and start to understand what actually happens with these types of images.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Honestly these mum influencers need to get normal jobs. As Celeb Spellcheck said, IG influencing is nothing compared to Tiktok. There are only so many times Leigh can pose side on holding a product in the same hand. She herself said she can't even make a reel. I'd like to see then even attempt a Tiktok. Their time will be up eventually. Lord knows who would even hire Gerard if they ever did do a thorough background check. Imagine being AG at the school drop off, thinking everyone loves her and wants to be friends with her, when they're all messaging each other the racist pictures behind her back. Likewise LC at Mamamia. All the workers there would have to know by now what's been going on. As they're not all gossiping behind her back.
Can confirm that is exactly what happens at Gerards school!

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
I have emailed
Adore
Woolworths group
Adore beauty
Urban company

Still have more to go but pin pointing each company's code of conduct for reference in each email.

Just a side note. Please don’t keep saying Abo and so on. It’s not nice to keep seeing that word.

Thanks to all who have emailed and messaged these companies. It’s people like you who are true allies and want to put an end to this behaviour. Your motivation is what helps the next generation be better.

There is no excuse anymore.

I also totally agree about that comment about the First Nations dinner 😑

• Heart

mrsnarky

Chatty Member
Why is the church empty though 🤔
I remember her saying they had a very small wedding and only invited a handful of people.

I think she has some serious issues with control and organising but overall she seems like a good and present mum. She manages to hold down a full time busy career and spend most weekends with her family instead of moaning about her busy she is, taking selfies and lounging around the house and grifting like her friend Leigh.

butterball

Ugh every time I see her husbands face my skin crawls. He looks exactly like the kind of sleazy fuckboy(fuckman?) at a bar who would use a shithouse pick up line on you then tell you you're ugly anyway when you turn him down.

Also I know it's not his fault but it irks the shit out of me that his name is spelled Rhian and not Ryan.

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
So it is (very) possibly my lack of technical ability but I swear that when I went to bed last night the Outspoken chat had over 100+ comments and now it is down to 58?
Anyone else? So random.
Those Outspoken girls are more fragile than the actual influencers themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Newhere2

VIP Member
I think Gerard will definitely stay in the shire but get a bigger place. It’s funny seeing the listing, she always said her place was small, only 3 bedrooms, the boys had to share. Which is not the case at all. She always talks about wanting to move to her parents street so maybe she’s been able to do that.
Love that everyone else is moving up in the real estate world. Except Leigh 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

exflighty

VIP Member
As if it couldn’t get worse, AG goes out for cocktails and THEN does a pregnancy test…honestly what a piece of shit. 🤯
Oh but what about the “teeny tiny minuscule” amount of sadness she felt when her period came?! Is she for real?! Does she not know or care how many women out there struggling with fertility/infertility/partners infertility etc? She has such a huge public platform and she’s treated this as though another baby coming into her life would be the end of the world. When a lot of these women would be feeling as though their world had ended when their period arrives. She’s an absolute piece of shit.
Her best mate Bez struggled for YEARS to conceive her babies, how would she be feeling to see this??
You’re a fuckwit, Amy.