Amy Gerard and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been blocked by anyone! What does a girl have to do to get blocked?! 😂

This was a group of influencers I didn’t actually mind too much. But they’ve done a great job at changing my mind 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Posted just now! Gerard making jokes about a serial killer without a second thought of how it may trigger people. She doesn’t get it does she.
Who is Laura Bentley? Star struck by Paul “Fatty” Vautin, seriously?! 😳 🤮. Gross! Tell me you are a bogan without telling me you are a bogan.

AG seems like a classy broad. Is there a southern cross stamp woman to go with the rest of the One Nation starter pack she has going on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Who is Laura Bentley? Star struck by Paul “Fatty” Vautin, seriously?! 😳 🤮. Gross! Tell me you are a bogan without telling me you are a bogan.

AG seems like a classy broad. Is there a southern cross stamp woman to go with the rest of the One Nation starter pack she has going on?
Omg I was literally just thinking I get One Nation / young Pauline Hanson vibes from Amy

These are the contact emails for Mco including HR. I have bought so much from them. I know I'm one customer who doesn't influence their bottom line at all, they probably won't even see my email and I'm sure Leigh is their golden child but I figure I should stand for something. This company uses both (Amy has a paid post from them today)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven’t been blocked by anyone! What does a girl have to do to get blocked?! 😂

This was a group of influencers I didn’t actually mind too much. But they’ve done a great job at changing my mind 😅
Me too, Screeny! To my knowledge the only one who has ever blocked me is the one who we must not name, and most of the time I agreed with her. Go figure 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Gees she will have a few of them to do as that is all she called him for the first 2 years.
I wad just thinking the same thing! It made me so unsettled to watch her refer to him as only that the whole time. Kids are wild, but it's a but much to call him a serial killer

Gees she will have a few of them to do as that is all she called him for the first 2 years.
I’m sure families of the teenager murdered by Milat would be thrilled by this. Or the people and their families who found the remains of his victims HERE in Australia. Someone always knows someone who knew that person.. it’s such a small world. Does Gerard ever think that as a public figure, she should be sensitive about sensitive things. Literally nothing is sacred to these morons.

Me too, Screeny! To my knowledge the only one who has ever blocked me is the one who we must not name, and most of the time I agreed with her. Go figure 🤷🏻‍♀️
The one who must not be named took on all of them after Gerard made jokes about spousal r-pe. I didn’t follow any of them closely at the time but i do remember them all going after one who just wanted Amy to acknowledge that r-ape is not a joke. Of course Amy was too arrogant, again exemplifying nothing is sacred to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’m sure families of the teenager murdered by Milat would be thrilled by this. Or the people and their families who found the remains of his victims HERE in Australia. Someone always knows someone who knew that person.. it’s such a small world. Does Gerard ever think that as a public figure, she should be sensitive about sensitive things. Literally nothing is sacred to these morons.

The one who must not be named took on all of them after Gerard made jokes about spousal r-pe. I didn’t follow any of them closely at the time but i do remember them all going after one who just wanted Amy to acknowledge that r-ape is not a joke. Of course Amy was too arrogant, again exemplifying nothing is sacred to her.
I remember this! The whole saga was the first time I’d ever heard of AG

Reactions: 3
Our wiki is a bit of a mess, it’s hard to keep it tidy on a phone! But the story about AG and then Sarah Kearns getting involved is here (links to screenshots):

Ohh maybe doesn’t have Amy’s rape comments and the back and forth with the micro-influencer. I know it all exists in the Kearns threads somewhere!

Also…do we need an Amy Gerard and co wiki and media page? Then can attach all the screenshots of her problematic posts in one place.

Reactions: 6
Our wiki is a bit of a mess, it’s hard to keep it tidy on a phone! But the story about AG and then Sarah Kearns getting involved is here (links to screenshots):

Ohh maybe doesn’t have Amy’s rape comments and the back and forth with the micro-influencer. I know it all exists in the Kearns threads somewhere!

Also…do we need an Amy Gerard and co wiki and media page? Then can attach all the screenshots of her problematic posts in one place.
This is a great idea. The more people who can log on and just see the racist images, the better

I’ve also been blocked by LC today :( I’ve never done anything and in fact have exchanged some DM chat and asked (very politely of course) questions that she answered recently!

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Yep they were all in a circle jerk together ganging up on you know who. The Kearns, Lauren D and not so perfect mum they even sent flowers to poor Amy “after everything she had been through” it was disgusting. I hope Lauren D looks back on that time and truly regrets being involved the way she was especially now she doesn’t talk to the Kearns anymore

Reactions: 8
I’ve also been blocked by LC today :( I’ve never done anything and in fact have exchanged some DM chat and asked (very politely of course) questions that she answered recently!
Haha I honestly find this hilarious. The very people that fund these fuckwits lifestyle they are blocking.

It will be an account everybody follows. Or have 'liked' something.

Put your toys back in the cot, apologize for your putrid racist comments and take a slice of humble pie and be done with it.

Reactions: 5
Yep they were all in a circle jerk together ganging up on you know who. The Kearns, Lauren D and not so perfect mum they even sent flowers to poor Amy “after everything she had been through” it was disgusting. I hope Lauren D looks back on that time and truly regrets being involved the way she was especially now she doesn’t talk to the Kearns anymore
How long ago was this - i really have fomo that I missed out the drama

Reactions: 1
So bleeping selfish. Obviously working that 1 day a fortnight means she deserves this holiday so screw anyone else. Hopefully the spread of her disgusting germs on her long haul flight is minimal.
I actually thought the worst part is her saying she's on antibiotics then.. nek minute... she's having wine. 🙃

So bleeping selfish. Obviously working that 1 day a fortnight means she deserves this holiday so screw anyone else. Hopefully the spread of her disgusting germs on her long haul flight is minimal.
Yeah babe, you deserve it. duck everyone else on that flight who will now spend their holiday sick 🥴

I hope the cabin pressure is hell on her infected ear.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.