Amy Gerard and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also they are “very active” in the bedroom as she had to tell everyone. Ok relax love, you aren’t in high school, no one is impressed that you and your blimp are VERY active in the bedroom. No one.

Even at Amy’s pool party, AOA jammed herself between the fence and the pool to watch the kids even though Thomas was in the water with them and one can swim and the other was in floaties. Of course you should be close by and watch your kids in the pool, but no need to literally be on the edge of the pool like that. It was stressing me out because she seemed very stressed.
Yeah her life is looking even more miserable, didn't think that is possible.

Reactions: 2
Omg did you see AOA’s story where she shared morning tea for three. The kids had fruit and plain yoghurt, and she had a tub of farmers unions natural yoghurt by itself. Being healthy is great but she seems so uptight about it. I can’t imagine her ever vegging out on the couch with some chocolate. I respect the willpower but I couldn’t live like how she does every single day.

Reactions: 9
Omg did you see AOA’s story where she shared morning tea for three. The kids had fruit and plain yoghurt, and she had a tub of farmers unions natural yoghurt by itself. Being healthy is great but she seems so uptight about it. I can’t imagine her ever vegging out on the couch with some chocolate. I respect the willpower but I couldn’t live like how she does every single day.
Almond mum for sure

Reactions: 3
Such good self control, but also how horrible to not be able to live a little either, there is far more to enjoy in life than a Insta worthy home & Greek yoghurt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I enjoy AOA but the fact she is a lawyer and is in an apartment in Sydney living such a controlled and frugal lifestyle makes me weep. How is the Sydney real estate market so fucked that a lawyer cannot afford a nice home?

Reactions: 5
Seriously what the hell has she done to her lips? They are so lumpy and look like they’re about to burst?! Yuck.

Also Amy, just take a pregnancy test. Nobody gives a tit. Truly all for content.
Tell you what, I started following her about a year ago and for all intents & purposes don’t mind her - she’s a great Mum, seems to be a good wife and has a decent number of friends. But honestly, most recently she is really starting to look haggard.

I enjoy AOA but the fact she is a lawyer and is in an apartment in Sydney living such a controlled and frugal lifestyle makes me weep. How is the Sydney real estate market so fucked that a lawyer cannot afford a nice home?
Because to afford a nice home in the east you need generational wealth. To live close to the beach and city in a nice decent sized home, with parking, will set you back six mill at a minimum. You literally cannot save for that. Unless the parents are buying, you inherit it, or inherit the cash to buy it, it’s not going to happen.

Reactions: 8
Oh but what about the “teeny tiny minuscule” amount of sadness she felt when her period came?! Is she for real?! Does she not know or care how many women out there struggling with fertility/infertility/partners infertility etc? She has such a huge public platform and she’s treated this as though another baby coming into her life would be the end of the world. When a lot of these women would be feeling as though their world had ended when their period arrives. She’s an absolute piece of tit.
Her best mate Bez struggled for YEARS to conceive her babies, how would she be feeling to see this??
You’re a fuckwit, Amy.
And Leigh who only very recently gave up on trying for another

Yep! Flaunts a tan when *apparently* nearly died from cancer and skin cancer. I think this belongs in Aus Influencers thread 😉
Oh god thank you 😅 caro does go through friends as often as I change my underwear so maybe she’ll weasel her way in to Gerard and co this year

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god thank you 😅 caro does go through friends as often as I change my underwear so maybe she’ll weasel her way in to Gerard and co this year
There was lots of discussion on her in the current Aus Influencer thread about her merry go round of friends and new Christmas besties.

Maybe they can get a besties two for one on botox and fillers - the absolute state of both of them! At least Gerard acknowledges what a fool she was for sunbathing in her twenties.

Caroline is well into her thirties and still obsessed with frying her skin. She's beginning to resemble Magda from There's Something About Mary.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe they can get a besties two for one on botox and fillers - the absolute state of both of them! At least Gerard acknowledges what a fool she was for sunbathing in her twenties.

Caroline is well into her thirties and still obsessed with frying her skin. She's beginning to resemble Magda from There's Something About Mary.
You are here 🤣 gosh she was an extra punish over the new years break with her new gay bestie and pinging off her face on New Year’s Day with another gym bestie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.