Amy Gerard and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly these mum influencers need to get normal jobs. As Celeb Spellcheck said, IG influencing is nothing compared to Tiktok. There are only so many times Leigh can pose side on holding a product in the same hand. She herself said she can't even make a reel. I'd like to see then even attempt a Tiktok. Their time will be up eventually. Lord knows who would even hire Gerard if they ever did do a thorough background check. Imagine being AG at the school drop off, thinking everyone loves her and wants to be friends with her, when they're all messaging each other the racist pictures behind her back. Likewise LC at Mamamia. All the workers there would have to know by now what's been going on. As they're not all gossiping behind her back.

Reactions: 6
Honestly these mum influencers need to get normal jobs. As Celeb Spellcheck said, IG influencing is nothing compared to Tiktok. There are only so many times Leigh can pose side on holding a product in the same hand. She herself said she can't even make a reel. I'd like to see then even attempt a Tiktok. Their time will be up eventually. Lord knows who would even hire Gerard if they ever did do a thorough background check. Imagine being AG at the school drop off, thinking everyone loves her and wants to be friends with her, when they're all messaging each other the racist pictures behind her back. Likewise LC at Mamamia. All the workers there would have to know by now what's been going on. As they're not all gossiping behind her back.
Can confirm that is exactly what happens at Gerards school!

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just think it's a joke has to turn comments off on her paid posts now and only has friends and family comment. Great engagement for the brand. How do you explain that to the marketing team?
Screenshot_20220714-180111_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220714-180059_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh and there’s Miss Desperate, Sarah Kearns, out on her girl’s night but still has time to blow smoke up Leigh’s ass 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yep they were all in a circle jerk together ganging up on you know who. The Kearns, Lauren D and not so perfect mum they even sent flowers to poor Amy “after everything she had been through” it was disgusting. I hope Lauren D looks back on that time and truly regrets being involved the way she was especially now she doesn’t talk to the Kearns anymore
They sent flowers to Sez too after all the drama….

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I know it goes against their nickname…but who is they who shall not be named?! 😂 I read the Kearns wiki but I still feel none the wiser 😂

2018… 🤬🤮🤯
What is wrong with these bloody women!!!! Lisa is her 'manager." Gerard should honestly start a whole new Instagram as she's never going to be able to remove all her racist tit.

These woman are worse than I thought!! Wow!! We’re the same age and live in the same city but come from very different backgrounds it seems!!!

Reactions: 4
We can now add gay men to her list of people to insult…
Also who the duck goes to an event and not only hashtags ‘can’t see me at night barbie’ but also adds they love the Denzel Washington ‘look’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
Has anyone else noticed that as soon as a screenshot appears here, it miraculously also disappears from AGs feed. Her "friend" must be doing such a great job at holding her to account for all the vulgar comments she's made over the years. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone else noticed that as soon as a screenshot appears here, it miraculously also disappears from AGs feed. Her "friend" must be doing such a great job at holding her to account for all the vulgar comments she's made over the years. 🙄
Her ‘friend’ must have also just blocked me too 🤡

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.