Amy Gerard and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am blocked by Leigh, I just realised. I’ve never said anything bad about her on here, so random.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yep I’ve also been blocked by Amy, I’ve followed her for a while, never commented anything critical to her, liked a few of her posts. No idea why she decided to block me! So bloody fragile
The Kearnts blocked me. I’ve followed for ages, never commented just the odd 💙 on a story to pretend I care. Today - blocked 🙄

Are your emails for this site the same as your email for IG? I'd hate to think her or LC is using someone they know with IT access to find out who people are ILLEGALLY
Oooo maybe. Dodgy fu&kers 🫠

The Kearnts blocked me. I’ve followed for ages, never commented just the odd 💙 on a story to pretend I care. Today - blocked 🙄

Oooo maybe. Dodgy fu&kers 🫠
Either you are following a page they don't like on FB or INSTA OR they can see you have more than 1 account.

Either way what a pack of fragile dropkicks. Sahhhh busy sitting there blocking everyone. Also, Jump on Picuki! Don't give them any engagment! Yes it can be delayed but you can still watch these wankers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Either you are following a page they don't like on FB or INSTA OR they can see you have more than 1 account.

Either way what a pack of fragile dropkicks. Sahhhh busy sitting there blocking everyone. Also, Jump on Picuki! Don't give them any engagment! Yes it can be delayed but you can still watch these wankers.
Never heard of Picuki…. Thanks my love, I’m all over it like EL’s fungal rash 🤡

• Haha
My sister has been blocked by LC and KF in the last few hours. She loves them and their advice so she's completely baffled!
She's convinced it's because she had a Tattle account and she liked a few posts the other day. She's now deleted her account!

• Wow
My sister has been blocked by LC and KF in the last few hours. She loves them and their advice so she's completely baffled!
She's convinced it's because she had a Tattle account and she liked a few posts the other day. She's now deleted her account!
WOW. Their scare tactics are working!

I'm not blocked on either accounts. But I look on Picuki.

But don't be scared guys. They can't find us on here. Or search your email on Insta. They are just shitting bricks and their poor fragile egos are just bruised.

THEY ARE IN THE WRONG!

Reactions: 10
WOW. Their scare tactics are working!

I'm not blocked on either accounts. But I look on Picuki.

But don't be scared guys. They can't find us on here. Or search your email on Insta. They are just shitting bricks and their poor fragile egos are just bruised.

THEY ARE IN THE WRONG!
How do you think they are deciding who to delete? After LC threatened you and reading/hearing her say somewhere that after the trolling of her wedding crown that she had the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) tracked down, I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of data breach

My sister was worried that Amy would block her (because she LOVES her) but she hasn't yet.
I wonder why LC and KF have though? It's weird. Especially since she hasn't done anything - she's actually a fan :LOL:!

What's the Sarah Kearns issue everyone keeps referring to? Did she get someone fired?

Reactions: 1
I’m wondering if they’re blocking people who follow certain accounts like Outspoken, Aussieinfluencer opinions etc

I’ve had pleasant interactions with them and I’ve been blocked by JC, KF, LC and AG. Such fragile egos. At this rate they’ll have no followers left!

I’m wondering if they’re blocking people who follow certain accounts like Outspoken, Aussieinfluencer opinions etc

I’ve had pleasant interactions with them and I’ve been blocked by JC, KF, LC and AG. Such fragile egos. At this rate they’ll have no followers left!
Anyone know how to take screenshots of their follower count dropping? Also they do realise that their profiles are public and most people have more than one IG account 🤣🤣🤣

All they had to do was apologise! This is so ridiculous on their behalf. All this effort cos they don't want to own their actions. Also- the screenshots are out there forever now - damage is already done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Leigh was talking tit to get a reaction. There’s zero chance she can find out who anyone is. Although Rich is in Canberra, so maybe he’s gone to visit the feds 🙄

It will be based on someone you follow and they’ll have some sort of sad group chat where they compare notes and tell each other who to block. Which must also include Sarah Kearns, since she’s randomly blocking now too. I’d love to know how many of their actually followers they take out 😂

Reactions: 8
Anyone know how to take screenshots of their follower count dropping? Also they do realise that their profiles are public and most people have more than one IG account 🤣🤣🤣

All they had to do was apologise! This is so ridiculous on their behalf. All this effort cos they don't want to own their actions. Also- the screenshots are out there forever now - damage is already done.
I don't agree with their behaviour but I feel like based on their silence and quietly cleaning up their pages that an apology would just be a "sorry I was caught" rather than "sorry for my actions "

Reactions: 9
I don't agree with their behaviour but I feel like based on their silence and quietly cleaning up their pages that an apology would just be a "sorry I was caught" rather than "sorry for my actions "
Yes you're probably right. I doubt they're genuinely sorry. Just sorry they got caught

Reactions: 1
Posted just now! Gerard making jokes about a serial killer without a second thought of how it may trigger people. She doesn’t get it does she.
She doesn’t get it. Also posting the ‘Instagram mems’ is code for I’m scrolling through all my old posts to check for racist comments and came across these pics 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Leigh was talking tit to get a reaction. There’s zero chance she can find out who anyone is. Although Rich is in Canberra, so maybe he’s gone to visit the feds 🙄

It will be based on someone you follow and they’ll have some sort of sad group chat where they compare notes and tell each other who to block. Which must also include Sarah Kearns, since she’s randomly blocking now too. I’d love to know how many of their actually followers they take out 😂
Sez would just be doing it also to act like she is part of the group.

Poor thing.

How do you think they are deciding who to delete? After LC threatened you and reading/hearing her say somewhere that after the trolling of her wedding crown that she had the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) tracked down, I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of data breach
They can't track an IP. It is illegal! Period.

Just Leigh puffing her chest.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.